NIKE AM 1 OG Quickstrike...ARE THESE RELEASING IN THE US?

If anyone has a size of 10 they wanna rid of for retail or close to it hit me up. Loving this shoe and missed out on the previous retro. Blues are nice but Ithink the OG reds are no contest.

question: how is flightclub with shipping stuff out? i'm hoping a sig isn't required because it's shipping to my house and i'm workin.

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

question: how is flightclub with shipping stuff out? i'm hoping a sig isn't required because it's shipping to my house and i'm workin.
they ask for a signature, have it shipped to your work....thats what i do
happy.gif

Originally Posted by neukicks

happy.gif

my card is under my home address. i sent them an email and asked if it was possible to have it sent to my work. guess i'll see what happens.

Originally Posted by nanbeezy

I'm skeptical about FC. How is that they have a FSR and located in the states? Does this mean that the blues will release in the US?

nothing to be skeptical about, it happens all the time......

Originally Posted by neukicks

happy.gif

my card is under my home address. i sent them an email and asked if it was possible to have it sent to my work. guess i'll see what happens.
ohhh dang, didn't see that......thats what they say on the website too, only ship to billing adress.......

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Originally Posted by nanbeezy

I'm skeptical about FC. How is that they have a FSR and located in the states? Does this mean that the blues will release in the US?

nothing to be skeptical about, it happens all the time......
Agreed.

What I've known to happen is they have a connect overseas & they simply swap or exchange quantities of certain shoes. Like something that didn'tmake it there (for example the red AM1's) in exchange.

A couple of things about ordering from FC: (1) their inventory is NOT live, so you may order the shoe, but it may be sold out, especially if they only have onepair in your size. They will charge your card and then cancel, and then the funds will be stuck for 48 hours or so. (2) they require signature and will notwaive it. (3) if you ship to an address that is different from your credit card address, it may take 2-3 days for them to verify before they ship; meanwhilethe shoes may get sold to someone else. FC is great, but I have had many nightmares trying to order from them in the past. My advice: since the AM1 was postedon here last night, I am guessing they already have more than one order for each size. I would call before you order via the web.

A couple of things about ordering from FC: (1) their inventory is NOT live, so you may order the shoe, but it may be sold out, especially if they only have onepair in your size. They will charge your card and then cancel, and then the funds will be stuck for 48 hours or so. (2) they require signature and will notwaive it. (3) if you ship to an address that is different from your credit card address, it may take 2-3 days for them to verify before they ship; meanwhilethe shoes may get sold to someone else. FC is great, but I have had many nightmares trying to order from them in the past. My advice: since the AM1 was postedon here last night, I am guessing they already have more than one order for each size. I would call before you order via the web.

Originally Posted by Hudson1970

A couple of things about ordering from FC: (1) their inventory is NOT live, so you may order the shoe, but it may be sold out, especially if they only have one pair in your size. They will charge your card and then cancel, and then the funds will be stuck for 48 hours or so. (2) they require signature and will not waive it. (3) if you ship to an address that is different from your credit card address, it may take 2-3 days for them to verify before they ship; meanwhile the shoes may get sold to someone else. FC is great, but I have had many nightmares trying to order from them in the past. My advice: since the AM1 was posted on here last night, I am guessing they already have more than one order for each size. I would call before you order via the web.

good lookin out bro. i'll call em up and verify that my order is going through.

theyre $148 on flightclubny.com now :/ , i still may cop since I haven't seen them in the DMV except for major and i missed that

Thats one salty move fc pulled.....I'll just be patient and wait for a better deal.

Thats really odd that you say FC requires a signature because i have never signed for one pair of shoes from them and i have ordered numerous times from flightclub

Thats really odd that you say FC requires a signature because i have never signed for one pair of shoes from them and i have ordered numerous times from flightclub

Originally Posted by JDWiley89

theyre $148 on flightclubny.com now :/ , i still may cop since I haven't seen them in the DMV except for major and i missed that

From 109 to 148... lol , I wonder if they honored the orders placed for $109. I was about to walk over to greene and get them for $109... sighs*

Originally Posted by BiggiMike

Originally Posted by JDWiley89

thats not too bad of a price...even though the shoes are $90

From 109 to 148... lol , I wonder if they honored the orders placed for $109. I was about to walk over to greene and get them for $109... sighs*

Originally Posted by So Uptempo

Thats really odd that you say FC requires a signature because i have never signed for one pair of shoes from them and i have ordered numerous times from flight club

i hope you are right! if i miss the delivery it goes to a hub that is over an hour from my place.

I doubt Flight Club will honor the $109 orders. Probably raised the prices because peeps were wanting them bad. That was a dirty move they pulled off and addsanother reason why I would never buy from that overpriced store. People who want the blues now should just order from RMK. It's cheaper and they deliverfaster. Sizes 12 and up, though, are out of luck at the moment, but keep checking.

Back
Top Bottom