NIKE AM 1 OG Quickstrike...ARE THESE RELEASING IN THE US?

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by JDWiley89

jus copped the reds sz 12 off ebay wit the quickness, 10% off coupon ftw! $120 shipped
I'm in need a ebay coupon every time I buy something...they send me one less than 24hrs later
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
im glad im not the only one that noticed that. happened to me 2 times now.
1st time they sent me a 8% coupon 24 hrs after i purchased something for like 300.
then yesterday they sent me an invite for ebay cash 24 hrs after i ordered something else for 350....
frown.gif

Picked up the red pair in a 9.5 from The tipping point here is Houston. Glad I only paid retail, very comfy and light. He said they might get the blues, butdoes not know for sure yet. Hopefully they release.

Originally Posted by Twig1026

Reds are still $89.99 in dr jays allover nyc...don't sleep. I really wish it was the same story for the blues...I might have to go over to flight club and take that L

anybody wanna help me out with a size 8.5....? ship to MA.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by johngotty

Yeah, FC sent me an email saying they needed to confirm information with the cardholder blah blah. I'm pretty sure that's standard procedure w/them.

My complaint? They sent the email 30 mins after they closed for business smh.

same thing happened to me, you wear a size 13 right gotty? better not take mines or ima sammy the bull you

Executive76 wrote:
Originally Posted by JDWiley89

jus copped the reds sz 12 off ebay wit the quickness, 10% off coupon ftw! $120 shipped
I'm in need a ebay coupon every time I buy something...they send me one less than 24hrs later
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

im glad im not the only one that noticed that. happened to me 2 times now.
1st time they sent me a 8% coupon 24 hrs after i purchased something for like 300.
then yesterday they sent me an invite for ebay cash 24 hrs after i ordered something else for 350....
frown.gif

wow that sucks, i never even heard of the coupons before but I had one when i logged on today.

Prices for the blues just went back up on fcny to 148 again expect for the size 9 lol. What's going on over there? I need my 12 for $109...

Originally Posted by rocman23

Yeah, FC sent me an email saying they needed to confirm information with the cardholder blah blah. I'm pretty sure that's standard procedure w/them.

My complaint? They sent the email 30 mins after they closed for business smh.

same thing happened to me, you wear a size 13 right gotty? better not take mines or ima sammy the bull you
laugh.gif
Yep, I'm a 13.

Originally Posted by El Bro

Picked up the red pair in a 9.5 from The tipping point here is Houston. Glad I only paid retail, very comfy and light. He said they might get the blues, but does not know for sure yet. Hopefully they release.
hey fam do u know if they still have big sz like 11 or 11.5 ... n hw much did u pay after tx?

Originally Posted by pelimpe

Originally Posted by El Bro

Picked up the red pair in a 9.5 from The tipping point here is Houston. Glad I only paid retail, very comfy and light. He said they might get the blues, but does not know for sure yet. Hopefully they release.
hey fam do u know if they still have big sz like 11 or 11.5 ... n hw much did u pay after tx?

The 9.5 was their last pair. It came out to like 98 with tax.

hey TAK... the guy you sent to me had already pulled the trigger. You know like I do ...I had my sizes already!!! I still got a few left plus if he had orderedfrom me yesterday...he would have got his pair today!! I ship faster than anyone on NT....true story. I'll PM you later with some good news TAK

Nino Beatz

Originally Posted by NINO BEATZ

hey TAK... the guy you sent to me had already pulled the trigger. You know like I do ...I had my sizes already!!! I still got a few left plus if he had ordered from me yesterday...he would have got his pair today!! I ship faster than anyone on NT....true story. I'll PM you later with some good news TAK

Nino Beatz
Thats for sure.....you can unload a six shooter faster than someone squeezing the trigger on a fully automatic
laugh.gif
Pay attention people- Nino is Legit, and he does ship fast. *I'll bewaiting
smokin.gif

Hopped off the train last night.

Saw the Red pair in the window of my local spot. AMPED!

They had one last 9.5 on hold for someone. But I been in that hood too long. Pulled rank and walked out with them for 90.

No hype. No lines. No Ebay. No +$*%*%$%. The way sneakers should be bought.

Originally Posted by nanbeezy

Anyone who received the email, call and get through FC yet?

i got the confirmation email, tried to call yesterday and got no answer from the dudes that works there. god knows when or if these will ship out.

Same. Called. It either rings forever before going to fax or it's busy.

I do believe this is the last time I'll be bothering w/them. Twice in a short span of time where they've screwed the pooch with communication. Notpleased @ all.

Same. Called. It either rings forever before going to fax or it's busy.

I do believe this is the last time I'll be bothering w/them. Twice in a short span of time where they've screwed the pooch with communication. Not pleased @ all.

I'll never buy from them again. They should honor their prices, they made the "mistake". Just give me my money back and I'll be good. I'mover it now.

I don't know what's going on b/c I know that they do sometimes require you to call & confirm your info. If they change the price, they candefinitely keep these joints. Not b/c of the new price, but b/c that's simply shiest.

My major gripe is their communication or lack thereof.

Anyways, I've grabbed one pair in the blue already. If I can get my hands on one more plan b pair for a decent price, that'll be it for me.

i just tried to call twice and got no answer. i am at the point where i just want my loot back and f the kicks. i wanted these bad, but if i gotta miss outi'm cool with it. never again with FC.

When I completed my order on FCNY.com yesterday all of these in both colors were $125. Now all of them are $148...Never ordered anything from these cats,does this non-sense typically happen?

Back
Top Bottom