NIKE AM 1 OG Quickstrike...ARE THESE RELEASING IN THE US?

Went over to flight club today for the blues after i saw them for 109 last night, was surprised to see them for 148. The guy said they sold out of the $109pairs
which i highly doubt.

Flight Club is shady as ****. Those cats don't know anything about pricing on Air Max 1's and 90's. They sold a couple of pairs of Powerwall AM90's over the weekend for about 1/2 what they were worth, but then you go look at the pricing on the Jordans, and AF1's and it's ridiculous. Theyrealized they had underpriced those blue Air Max 1 QS's and they switched 'em up. You can bet anyone who ordered at $109 -- myself included -- willhave their orders cancelled.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Hudson1970

Flight Club is shady as ****. Those cats don't know anything about pricing on Air Max 1's and 90's. They sold a couple of pairs of Powerwall AM 90's over the weekend for about 1/2 what they were worth, but then you go look at the pricing on the Jordans, and AF1's and it's ridiculous. They realized they had underpriced those blue Air Max 1 QS's and they switched 'em up. You can bet anyone who ordered at $109 -- myself included -- will have their orders cancelled.
mad.gif

man, i'm gonna beast out if that happens. i've been looking everywhere for a reasonable price on these kicks. was amazed to find it on FC, but now itmight be too good to be true SMH.

Flight Club is shady as ****. [color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]Those cats don't know anything about pricing on Air Max 1's and 90's.[/color] They sold a couple of pairs of Powerwall AM 90's over the weekend for about 1/2 what they were worth, but then you go look at the pricing on the Jordans, and AF1's and it's ridiculous. They realized they had underpriced those blue Air Max 1 QS's and they switched 'em up. You can bet anyone who ordered at $109 -- myself included -- will have their orders cancelled.
mad.gif

its consignment. the seller sets the price.....

got my blues today from rmk's preorder...
smhnike.jpg

smh.gif
at the quality on these. the left one is almost square while the right isfine

If FCNY cancels my order, they can cancel my business for good. I've ordered before but I was still a little salty I had to make a thread here to get aresponse regarding payment for a consignment sale.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Flight Club is shady as ****. [color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]Those cats don't know anything about pricing on Air Max 1's and 90's.[/color] They sold a couple of pairs of Powerwall AM 90's over the weekend for about 1/2 what they were worth, but then you go look at the pricing on the Jordans, and AF1's and it's ridiculous. They realized they had underpriced those blue Air Max 1 QS's and they switched 'em up. You can bet anyone who ordered at $109 -- myself included -- will have their orders cancelled.
mad.gif

its consignment. the seller sets the price.....
SERIOUSLY. I swear dudes seem to forget that. Shoes are "overpriced" because FC takes that 20% out, so the price is higher so that aftertheir 20 the seller is still making good money.
ohwell.gif

Other thing is some sellers even bring in Bulk, so when you see a group price increase or decrease that's most likely just 1 person handling their pairs.FC doesn't change prices without the seller's consent.

Not entirely accurate. The seller can ASK for a price, but Flight Club sets the final price. I've had them try to set a price that was way off base, andthen turned around and sold at a higher price elsewhere. I've also had stuff sit in there for months, because they set a ridiculous price in the firstplace.

I just got off the phone with some blunted out dude from FC. i asked him if i can get some type of confirmation that my order is going through and all he couldtell me was that he didn't know and that it was first come first serve. he gave me a customer service number that i have called three times, with noanswer. here it is if anybody wants to try it: 212-233-7178

I bet if i go to the store and buy out the pairs they'll sell to me before any of you get your orders processed. I'm gonna pick my pair so I don'thave to deal with the bs. 109 isn't too bad.

Originally Posted by xilegacy

I bet if i go to the store and buy out the pairs they'll sell to me before any of you get your orders processed. I'm gonna pick my pair so I don't have to deal with the bs. 109 isn't too bad.

they ain't 109 no mo. that's why some of us are sweatin.

laugh.gif
$109 to $148 now price drop to $109....cmon make up your mind....thatswhy i just use their site for browsing actual close up pictures

i just ordered my size 13 around an hour ago at $109 w/ shipping and Ca tax it came out to $135. I hope FC honors my order. This is my first time ordering fromthem.

RMK has a size 13 on ebay for $149 + $30 shipping,...SMH

I hope everyone who is looking for their size lucks out. peace
pimp.gif

EDIT: I called that customer service line that was listed on pg.32 to confirm my order status and a fax line picked up.

Originally Posted by KidCloudKicker

i just ordered my size 13 around an hour ago at $109 w/ shipping and Ca tax it came out to $135. I hope FC honors my order. This is my first time ordering from them.

pimp.gif

EDIT: I called that customer service line that was listed on pg.32 to confirm my order status and a fax line picked up.
You pulled the trigger fast....did you get in contact with that guy I referred you too?

Originally Posted by tak

i just ordered my size 13 around an hour ago at $109 w/ shipping and Ca tax it came out to $135. I hope FC honors my order. This is my first time ordering from them.

pimp.gif

You pulled the trigger fast....did you get in contact with that guy I referred you too?

Yes but i believe he was still working on getting his pairs. Yes I pulled the trigger fast once i saw them drop back down to $109. I've been wanting theseshoes for YEARS! I will probably still end up buying another pair depending on the price.
wink.gif
Thanks for all your help though

Originally Posted by tak

pimp.gif

EDIT: I called that customer service line that was listed on pg.32 to confirm my order status and a FAX LINE???? picked up.

Yes but i believe he was still working on getting his pairs. Yes I pulled the trigger fast once i saw them drop back down to $109. I've been wanting these shoes for YEARS! I will probably still end up buying another pair depending on the price.
wink.gif
Thanks for all your help though

man, i knew that dude was faded. i posted the number. sorry if this happened to anyone else who tried to call. dude gave me the number when i called to get myorder confirmed.

Yeah, FC sent me an email saying they needed to confirm information with the cardholder blah blah. I'm pretty sure that's standard procedure w/them.

My complaint? They sent the email 30 mins after they closed for business smh.

Reds are still $89.99 in dr jays allover nyc...don't sleep. I really wish it was the same story for the blues...I might have to go over to flight club andtake that L

Originally Posted by JDWiley89

jus copped the reds sz 12 off ebay wit the quickness, 10% off coupon ftw! $120 shipped
I'm in need a ebay coupon every time I buy something...they send me oneless than 24hrs later
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom