NIKE AM 1 OG Quickstrike...ARE THESE RELEASING IN THE US?

damn, yall are anal. I see why it would bother you, but it's only a sneaker. Nike's craftsmanship is what it is, can't do anything about that. (besides not buying them)
laugh.gif

Accept the fact that Nike is as Nike will always be when it comes to retros
laugh.gif

http://s249.photobucket.com/albums/gg235/neukicks/?action=view&current=Picture109.jpg

Originally Posted by dathustlaboy47

For all my North Jersey heads.....Packers just got in the royals I copped my pair earlier today for 130

am1.jpg

^^^^^
Great news!!! Hopefully we'll start seeing them here in NorCal.
peace

Cracking? I thought it couldn't get any worse with the mudguard issues. This is also the first time I've heard of AM1s with midsole cracking. I know ithappens with 90s and especially BWs, but 1s never crossed my mind with having that problem.

walked by a store the other day, saw these in the window and ran in and got em for retail.

is it me or do they fit half a size smaller than the ogs/last retro?

Originally Posted by Nako XL

walked by a store the other day, saw these in the window and ran in and got em for retail.

is it me or do they fit half a size smaller than the ogs/last retro?
I don't remember about the OG but that I got a size 9 back then, the retros I have a 10 and they fit me just fine.

Originally Posted by mikeatris

Originally Posted by natone

Originally Posted by mikeatris

I still have the blue ones I got a couple of years ago and I just saw the red ones today here in Atlanta when I went a picked up the medicine balls. I also had the blue ones when they initially came out in 87 I think, I was in 8th grade when they came out but I got the blue ones when I went to the 9th. I am not getting the red ones, first it is a pain to keep dirt off of them and like I said I still have the blue ones and I actually wore them today when I went and got the Bo's. They are in decent shape but I wear them strictly to the gym to work out and that is it so the red ones are an easy pass. I have had theses shoes twice and I will not do it a third time.
nerd.gif
Where? You talkin bout the retro's that are supposed to be comin out?
Nah da medicine balls. I am not getting the white/orange Bo's that are coming out. I am only getting shoes I know I am going to wear. No reason for me to buy no 100.00 shoes if I am not going to wear them. The medicine balls were my first pair of sneakers this year and I am getting the 180's to wear to the gym to work out, and that is it for the rest of the year until the VI's come out next year.
Ain't that the truth..good lookin out

I'm set, got a 20% off coupon for Niketown towards any sportswear purchase.
The blues will be copped as soon as I see them there.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

STILL on the hunt for a size 12 in them REDs .... I lagged.
laugh.gif
You sure did partner.... IMO you're better offspending money on something better.
wink.gif

The shape is really off on these they look more like air max lights that were forced imo

Btw letting go an 11 in the blues pm me

Originally Posted by tak

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

STILL on the hunt for a size 12 in them REDs .... I lagged.
laugh.gif
You sure did partner.... IMO you're better off spending money on something better.
wink.gif

from words from the wise big homie .............. I feel you but then again, I dont have my HOA's anymore so I need a pair.

Missed out when these popped up on NDC. I wouldn't mind picking up the blues from Swoosh.com. $56.. is a no brainer.

Here is my pickup, well not really wife got them for me for my birthday which is on Saturday. In Australia I got them for $162AUD = $135USD

Blues will be had x3 if they hit stateside. I didn't imagine getting the reds x2 but nothing compares to seeing this shoe in person. Add the fact that theyattract dirt like metal and magnets, and one is practically forced into multiple pairs if they'd like to enjoy this shoe beyond one summer.

Back
Top Bottom