NIKE AM 1 OG Quickstrike...ARE THESE RELEASING IN THE US?

can someone pm me or post where i can find a pair of the reds in the outlets? cant seem to locate my size for cheap
smile.gif
thanks!!

Originally Posted by 1212theory

can someone pm me or post where i can find a pair of the reds in the outlets? cant seem to locate my size for cheap
smile.gif
thanks!!
Follow the outlet thread..They hit 4 or 5 outlets prices are either 37.00 to 69..Good luck

Are there any other options of getting the blue am87 w/o spending $160 through the Asian resellers on eBay?

I might as well remake them as iDs even though the color's a little off...

can i see pictures of other people's box tags? my box's tag is weird. The font is bolder than my other boxes.

I think my shoes are legit, got it from a legit ebay seller, just wanna know wassup with this.

FYI: I was at the Portland Oregon Outlet on MLK and they have the red QS AM1's for $69 in size 9.5 and below

i hated these so bad
saw them in the WDYWT thread
and loved
them think it was needing to see them on feet that made me like them
anyone else feel like that?

Citysole and shoetrends have the blue joints as well...I ordered my blue 1's from shoetrends a couple days ago...got shipping confirmation already as well

I'm wondering if Citysole and Shoetrends getting the blues in means that they will get an actual US release, or are they just leftover stock from Europe and Asia?

Originally Posted by retrogearsolid

I'm wondering if Citysole and Shoetrends getting the blues in means that they will get an actual US release, or are they just leftover stock from Europe and Asia?
I would think they're sending lefteover stock from overseas over here.
Hope they do this with True Blue III's as well...

lol yeah, True Blues are never happening. Leftover stock or not, this is good news for peeps who wanted the blues last year and missed out because they were an overseas release. Nike still gets a huge C'mon SON from me for releasing the reds in America without the blues.

great news was thinking about getting a pair of blues. But i guess i will just wait and double up
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom