NIKE AM 1 OG Quickstrike...ARE THESE RELEASING IN THE US?

will wait for these to hit outlets for $60 or less...to triple up like Reds
pimp.gif

Just got my 3 pairs in, and they are different from the overseas release production tag is newer with the swoosh and date reads 12/9/09-2/22/10, midsole is like the id's.

Just ordered from shoetrends...$85 shipped is not bad for these...I hope there's are the one's with the new date / midsole and not just left over overseas versions.

Got a pair shipped last week for $75 and I've worn them once. I've seen how the toe box creases up and kind of sinks in, does this happen to every pair? I'm gonna use my shoe trees with these definitely

nbamj2131 wrote:
Just got my 3 pairs in, and they are different from the overseas release production tag is newer with the swoosh and date reads 12/9/09-2/22/10, midsole is like the id's.

Right on ....

I knew it. I had a feeling it was a RE RELEASE and not old stock.

Im glad. Hopefully they pop up on NDC soon. Ill only cop for under retail.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

nbamj2131 wrote:

Right on ....

Is it a big difference from the Euro release? Can you maybe post a picture. I'm set on picking these up at District, because i held off paying $130 with shipping for the euros. I figured they would eventually hit the US and now I can't pass on a pair or two..  

Yeah I have the International release from last year as well. Will cop another in a month or so from this Re-Release.

Originally Posted by macgyver35

nbamj2131 wrote:

Right on ....

Is it a big difference from the Euro release? Can you maybe post a picture. I'm set on picking these up at District, because i held off paying $130 with shipping for the euros. I figured they would eventually hit the US and now I can't pass on a pair or two..  

District FTW!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by nbamj2131

How's the mudguard looking on your pairs? Is it higher than the 2009s? If so, I'm going to double up on these re-releases with the quickness.

Shoetrends just e-mailed me and said they are shipping out June 10th...or at least my pair I ordered is.

^Damn, June 10th, I was hoping they were already shipped. I thought they were supposed to go out around the 1st. Oh well, no biggie

Originally Posted by scarru

Shoetrends just e-mailed me and said they are shipping out June 10th...or at least my pair I ordered is.

Just seen ST updated the site again.....June 15th *sigh

[h1]
Nike Air Max 1 QS OG White Blue | Popping Up at Retail
[/h1]

cb7587a3297befa4fa7820a.jpg

When the White/Red Nike Air Max 1 dropped a little while back, the White/Blue Nike Air Max 1 counterpart never officially made its way to the US as it was an international only release. Finally though, the White/Blue Nike Air Max 1 is making its way to the US now. The sneaker is a classic so you already know the deal, Blue and Grey running suede/White mesh.

The White/Blue Nike Air Max 1 is popping up at Nike QS accounts now.

0999d403f667a76a1a0b66a.jpg

Nice, Have you seen these out anywhere fam or know of any expected release date?

^ they are suppose to be showing up in stores next week maybe im assuming.

Will be passing by my local spots, where the Reds were when they released.

Been had the blues since the reds dropped in the US. Gotta say the red is the better pair imo.

Picked up two pairs from District over the weekend. Perfect summer shoe.

They phone orders too for anyone who can't wait until the 15th..

hi guys I'm looking to pick this shoe up soon, i'm wondering about how easy it is to keep clean though
when it rains, does the water just go through the mesh and make your feet wet?
does it get dirty easily?

Originally Posted by macgyver35

Picked up two pairs from District over the weekend. Perfect summer shoe.

They phone orders too for anyone who can't wait until the 15th..
Can you confirm that the sole foam is the higher quality kind like the ID's have instead of the recent QS releases in 09 that crack right away?

Back
Top Bottom