NIKE AM 1 OG Quickstrike...ARE THESE RELEASING IN THE US?

I got 50 pairs of the royal blue from a wholesaler I deal with
dont know if they are coming out or not again, just wanted to get them and move them

NIKE PRESS vol.3 which was published in Japan.
35a36e776ada52ec1421de8823d9aae266c127d0_r.gif

Originally Posted by MrChery

the blue ones still need to come out here
There here. Proper in Long Beach has them for $92. Seen them today. If i didn't already have a pair i would've copped.

^I'm hoping for the same thing. If they ended up at $37 like the red pair did, I'd have to triple up.

Did anyone get a shipment confirmation or any updates on the AM 1 Blues from shoetrends yet?

these are def. comfortable. I cant believe they went on sale so quickly even to be a quickstrike. copped for 90.00.

I need those black and white ones in the japanese ad. I missed out the AM1s that were similar to those that dropped awhile ago. If somebody could tell me where I could find those now, I'd greatly appreciate.

I also ordered the royals from shoetrends but I have yet to get a email that told me they have shipped :rollseyes

Originally Posted by AyVee323

I need those black and white ones in the japanese ad. I missed out the AM1s that were similar to those that dropped awhile ago. If somebody could tell me where I could find those now, I'd greatly appreciate.

I also ordered the royals from shoetrends but I have yet to get a email that told me they have shipped :rollseyes
you can ID them

[h1]
Nike Air Max 1 QS OG White Blue | Popping Up at Retail
[/h1]

cb7587a3297befa4fa7820a.jpg

When the White/Red Nike Air Max 1 dropped a little while back, the White/Blue Nike Air Max 1 counterpart never officially made its way to the US as it was an international only release. Finally though, the White/Blue Nike Air Max 1 is making its way to the US now. The sneaker is a classic so you already know the deal, Blue and Grey running suede/White mesh.

The White/Blue Nike Air Max 1 is popping up at Nike QS accounts now.

0999d403f667a76a1a0b66a.jpg

^Sick...I'll prob snoop around this weekend.

For anyone that ordered from ShoeTrends, I got an email from the guy saying they still haven't even gotten their shipment in yet & should get orders shipped some time this week

Originally Posted by GetYaShinebox

For anyone that ordered from ShoeTrends, I got an email from the guy saying they still haven't even gotten their shipment in yet & should get orders shipped some time this week
 SMH
grin.gif

Did you inquire about an order, or did you automatically get an email with that info? The lst & only email I received stated  shipping June 1st.........

Thanks in advance
wink.gif

Those pics of the OG blue's look like they are better quality than the ones that retro'd a few month back. The sole is not that cheap foam that cracks easily. Any confirmations that these are different than the one's that just retro'd?

Originally Posted by tak

Originally Posted by GetYaShinebox

SMH
grin.gif

Did you inquire about an order, or did you automatically get an email with that info? The lst & only email I received stated  shipping June 1st.........

Thanks in advance
wink.gif
yea np, I emailed yesterday about shipping info & his response today was " Our shipment has not arrived. WE should get them insometime this week. "
bummer, prob get them middle of next week at the earliest.

Back
Top Bottom