NIKE AM 1 OG Quickstrike...ARE THESE RELEASING IN THE US?

FINALLY got my pair from shoetrends..
pimp.gif
..there crazy..very happy with my pair..should've copped another!

All good in my opinion minus the delay in shipping out. Quality is nice too if you don't put them under a microscope.

just got mine from Ebay yesterday, real nice glad they were the 2010's. definatley going to double up this color is hot.

Just got mine this morning and I love it! Quality looks great. I always thought shoetrends was in the east coast until I noticed it came from LA. It's cool they don't charge tax even though I live in Cali.

Originally Posted by dmxgod

FINALLY got my pair from shoetrends..
pimp.gif
..there crazy..very happy with my pair..should've copped another!
this.

should've, if i had known how much better the quality/shape was than the 09's. i have both, 09's are doo doo compared to the 10's.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by totallyepic

I'm wondering where I can pick these up in Southern California. Any help would be appreciated.
proper in long beach.  released em a couple days ago. 

i just got my pair frm Shoetrends, i am very pleases with the order. like stated above

cant beat $70

damn RL you're killin me... i was gonna try to hold off on these cause i've been spending too much money on kicks this month.  after your picture i might HAVE to cop

when did these go up on ST?? i swear i look at that site everyday and i just saw them today.....ohh well it looks like they still have my size

Hopefully these'll hit the outlets like the red am1 since they seem to be almost all over the place

Back
Top Bottom