NIKE AM 1 OG Quickstrike...ARE THESE RELEASING IN THE US?

The only thing I didn't like about the '09s was the shade of blue. It was too light, bordering on a columbia of sorts. By chance, is the color darker on these?

not too informed on these.
Did they ever release in the states? if so when?
they lookin mighty
pimp.gif

how long does shoetrends take to ship their shoes to your door..cuz i ordered these on june 11, got a email saying it will be shipped on june 15th and still have not got them yet

Originally Posted by sauces11

how long does shoetrends take to ship their shoes to your door..cuz i ordered these on june 11, got a email saying it will be shipped on june 15th and still have not got them yet

did you follow up with them about a tracking #? that may help you

Does anybody know if these even released in anything smaller than a Men's 8??? I'm looking desperately for a Men's 7 but can't to seem find one anywhere.

These are amazing. Got mine this past friday but like holler mcdollar said, I had to settle for an 11 cause they don't seem to have an 11.5 anywhere in Chicago

wore my reds today and the paint is completely peeling off the sides...we need a re-release of them in the better quality like the blues. Blues are on point

They're like that shade of blue that the Detroit Kittens wear for their uniforms....copped nonetheless. If you can rock atlantic blue, you can rock these.

They're like that shade of blue that the Detroit Kittens wear for their uniforms....copped nonetheless. If you can rock atlantic blue, you can rock these.

Is the red pair available anywhere for under 100? I just bought the blue pair and I love them.

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

Is the red pair available anywhere for under 100? I just bought the blue pair and I love them.

you found the blue ones for under 100? if you did where, because I def wouldn't mind another pair of shoes heading back to school

Anyone purchase the blues off of citysole recently? Are they still selling the 2009 release versions?

Back
Top Bottom