NIKE AM 1 OG Quickstrike...ARE THESE RELEASING IN THE US?

aside from the colorway of this shoe... quality wise is a big thumbs down... i need to get another pair.. cus the cw is so dope.

Originally Posted by alfredohmg

i like

None of your posts have any sort of substance. All your posts are " I like", "these are cool", "must haves", "nice".
smh.gif

My pair from Shoetrends came in yesterday too.  Not disappointed at all.  I'm thinking I might just have to double up on these considering how beat my white/red QS's have gotten.

Soooo I ordered 2 pairs. 1 from Shoetrends, 1 from CitySole

Here's what I got from Shoetrends

Here's what I received from CitySole

Notice the different dates on the tags??

So apparently CitySole is shipping out ACTUAL 09s, versus the '10s

09s are a darker blue than the 2010s, and 2010s are a better shape

Thought this was interesting...2010s are better.

Still have yet to hear from ShoeTrends on where my shoes are..they better arrive this week..

I emailed them earlier..no response yet..

Got my 2 pair from shoetrends yesterday....All good in my opinion minus the delay in shipping out. Quality is nice too if you don't put them under a microscope.

Ron finally hit me after I said I wanted to cancel my order wit a tracking #
smh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
but one is from '09 the other '10 wow that's cool tho any way to get side by side comparison shots good sir?

pimp.gif
. hella glad i got mine from shoetrends, the shape looks way better, may have to get second pair if i like what i see once i get them....

picked up blue ones and stained up the mesh already.  anyone got any tips on cleaning it up?  tried water and tide pen already - only helped a little.

Originally Posted by after h0urs

picked up blue ones and stained up the mesh already.  anyone got any tips on cleaning it up?  tried water and tide pen already - only helped a little.
Make a paste out of 'Bar keepers friend' and water. cover the toe box with the paste and let soak. then remove and rinse. Seen a couple NTers use this method with great results. 

Back
Top Bottom