NIKE AM 1 OG Quickstrike...ARE THESE RELEASING IN THE US?

Been meaning to post these pics...quality of the blues make me sick...

Exhibit A:

The one on the right is not centered at all...it will make that eye lazy looking at that too long SMH

Exhibit B:

The pic speaks for it self...when I saw this I was like
eek.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
frown.gif
all in that order. I guess those 5 yr old Chinese kidshadn't learned to use them scissors yet. Got these from RMK by-the-way. I hope this helps someone out
tired.gif

Wow those are way off.. Man I hope my red ones I ordered arnt like that. I dont want to feel your pain...
Thanks for the pics

IMO, y'all study these things too closely. If I get a blue pair, I'm wearing those bad boys & looking @ what hat I'm gonna rock
laugh.gif
. Accept the fact that Nike is as Nike will always be when it comes to retros.

damn, yall are anal. I see why it would bother you, but it's only a sneaker. Nike's craftsmanship is what it is, can't do anything about that.(besides not buying them)

I'm a firm believer in the phrase: "You get what you pay for". If I'm going to be dropping $92+ on shoes, I expect to get my money'sworth, and that includes having decent quality at the very least.

Still no word if the blue's are releasing here in the Chi.
Went to LDRS today and they still don't know if/when they'll be able to order them.
NT doesn't know if they're getting them either...

Originally Posted by johngotty

IMO, y'all study these things too closely. If I get a blue pair, I'm wearing those bad boys & looking @ what hat I'm gonna rock
laugh.gif
. Accept the fact that Nike is as Nike will always be when it comes to retros.

I might have to quote that in my sig

Just got the blue pair today from RMK, just cause I have no idea if the blue's are ever gonna come into my local shop.

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

damn, yall are anal. I see why it would bother you, but it's only a sneaker. Nike's craftsmanship is what it is, can't do anything about that. (besides not buying them)
Seriously, I'm copping to wear. Not resale or to stare at. But to wear. If somebody's looking @ my shoes that closely, well...I hopeit's a female who's consumed with me & is promising sexual favors
laugh.gif

guys i just wanna say check your bank accounts, someone just used my debit card to transfer money using western union from ny to ga. i think it may havesomething to do with flight club

I'm gonna have to call my bank b/c i can't even find a record of the transaction.

I would say I'd call FC but we know how that'll work out. SMH.

Originally Posted by johngotty

I'm gonna have to call my bank b/c i can't even find a record of the transaction.

I would say I'd call FC but we know how that'll work out. SMH.

i called them a bunch of times yesterday until some lady finally answered. as far as your bank, i just got off the phone with mine and she said the loot i sentthem is scheduled to be back in my account tomorrow. i'm just going to put this out there: NT BOYCOT FLIGHTCLUB!

Y'all bammas still putting that Jesse Jackson hope in FClub?

It's too many options to even consider them anymore.

Going there personally, and getting shafted on shoes and sizes that were on DISPLAY sealed the deal for me.

And that was '06.

Unfortunately my cousin hasn't wised up to FC and their *%!% ery. He'll gladly get it with no vaseline from them.

Funds returned.

Anybody see the blues in a 13, holler.

Where the heck are all the Canadian spots that got these (besides Livestock)?

i ordered the blues in a 13 from flight club yesterday, i called them today they said that two people tired to order the same pair, but my order was first andthey would ship out tonight, i just checked my e'mail and they sent a tracking number for them

Back
Top Bottom