NIKE AM 1 OG Quickstrike...ARE THESE RELEASING IN THE US?

Originally Posted by hotbutter

Originally Posted by Korean Dave

Been meaning to post these pics...quality of the blues make me sick...

Exhibit A:

The one on the right is not centered at all...it will make that eye lazy looking at that too long SMH

Exhibit B:

The pic speaks for it self...when I saw this I was like
eek.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
frown.gif
all in that order. I guess those 5 yr old Chinese kids hadn't learned to use them scissors yet. Got these from RMK by-the-way. I hope this helps someone out
tired.gif

lol are you serious?!!! not centered...
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
yea son, not centered.....was there something you didn'tunderstand?
alien.gif

shiiiiii someone got a pair from RMK and the damn toebox had the meanest crease i've ever seen.............now that's something to complain about.i'll take "not centered" anyday over some of the other defects these are coming with.

Originally Posted by YoungSk8

^^ how long did it take for you to get your order? i ordered the blue am1s and true blue 3s last sat.(25th) and i haven't got any info from them except that they got my payment.

I ordered on July 19th, it shipped on July 20th (RMK sent me an e-mail confirming shipment and with tracking #), and delivery was attempted on July 24th, but Iwasn't home to sign for it, so it sat at the post office over the weekend until monday. I live in Houston, btw.

Originally Posted by kingjames23tx

Originally Posted by YoungSk8

^^ how long did it take for you to get your order? i ordered the blue am1s and true blue 3s last sat.(25th) and i haven't got any info from them except that they got my payment.

I ordered on July 19th, it shipped on July 20th (RMK sent me an e-mail confirming shipment and with tracking #), and delivery was attempted on July 24th, but I wasn't home to sign for it, so it sat at the post office over the weekend until monday. I live in Houston, btw.
man i dont know whats up with these guys. they sent me an email sunday saying "they got my payment and item(s) will be shippedshortly.......that was sunday (july 26). nothing since.

^Don't worry, your shoes will come. Same thing happened with me. I ordered on the 13th and the shoes came in on the 18th and all I got was the "shoeswill be shipped shortly" e-mail. No tracking number or anything, so I was surprised when the mailman came to my door with my order, but at least they weredelivered, and pretty quick, too.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

What's a good price to pay for either pair?
imo- Retail, and retail isnt worth it unless you get a crispy matching pair. What I mean by matching pair is that a lot of pairs out therethat Ive seen people post, and complain about (myself included) is that the "toe-caps" dont match. 1-oval, 1 square toe.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom