smokin.gif

Might as well post these in here too:

11so9si.jpg

2hhotvl.jpg

these are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Does anyone have shoes with the color Solar Red on them they could post pics of? Sometimes the color in the ID image varies quite a bit from the final product. Thanks

Does anyone have shoes with the color Solar Red on them they could post pics of? Sometimes the color in the ID image varies quite a bit from the final product. Thanks

Originally Posted by kidstylez

Originally Posted by raw120

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

Originally Posted by madeforjordans

The AM95 are probably the most comfortable sneakers ever.  Now I can create the old school neons.
Your feet need to get into some more shoes. 
just buy a pair of air max 2009s
i concur......air max 2009s might be THE most comfortable shoes in the world....the air max 1s coming in second....
Air max 2009 is such a great shoe, but there are sneakers much cheaper that are just as comfortable. For example Avia, yes Avia makes a cheap running shoe thats just as comfortable, but the design is horrible. The air max 95 hasn't been close to comfortable since 2005.

Originally Posted by kidstylez

Originally Posted by raw120

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

Originally Posted by madeforjordans

The AM95 are probably the most comfortable sneakers ever.  Now I can create the old school neons.
Your feet need to get into some more shoes. 
just buy a pair of air max 2009s
i concur......air max 2009s might be THE most comfortable shoes in the world....the air max 1s coming in second....
Air max 2009 is such a great shoe, but there are sneakers much cheaper that are just as comfortable. For example Avia, yes Avia makes a cheap running shoe thats just as comfortable, but the design is horrible. The air max 95 hasn't been close to comfortable since 2005.

Originally Posted by billbraskyisme

Originally Posted by AirMax718

Rainbow Bright, I like it.
So when are they going to let us play with the techno anodized material?  Maybe March 1?
So they are up for purchase but still no techno-anodized material.  Is it a studio exclusive option?  Does anyone have one in the locker for us to play with?

Originally Posted by billbraskyisme

Originally Posted by AirMax718

Rainbow Bright, I like it.
So when are they going to let us play with the techno anodized material?  Maybe March 1?
So they are up for purchase but still no techno-anodized material.  Is it a studio exclusive option?  Does anyone have one in the locker for us to play with?

395474557.jpg

395474560.jpg

395474556.jpg

395474561.jpg

395474558.jpg

395474559.jpg

Just threw together some simple designs inspired by some older 95 models...

I plan on making at least two of these... (Probably 2 of the last 3 above)

Sucks that they dont offer a decent yellow color to use...

395474557.jpg

395474560.jpg

395474556.jpg

395474561.jpg

395474558.jpg

395474559.jpg

Just threw together some simple designs inspired by some older 95 models...

I plan on making at least two of these... (Probably 2 of the last 3 above)

Sucks that they dont offer a decent yellow color to use...

Sorry to bring back a super-old thread, but has anyone created anything with Neo Lime panels? Trying to see what they come out like in hand as opposed to on screen. Considering doing something really loud with that color.

Sorry to bring back a super-old thread, but has anyone created anything with Neo Lime panels? Trying to see what they come out like in hand as opposed to on screen. Considering doing something really loud with that color.

That red plum color is on point. Hopefully nike doesn't implement that no sew for am 95, it kills the shoe.

That red plum color is on point. Hopefully nike doesn't implement that no sew for am 95, it kills the shoe.

Back
Top Bottom