Nike Atlantic Penny 2s

somebody has to know what's up.

y'all holding out
nerd.gif

another good shoe from a player with a so-so career. too bad.
good thing his shoes sell.

He was having a great career before the injuries. Penny WOULD'VE been up there if it wasnt for that. But yea his shoes do sell.

ill cop...i bought those when i was 17 at ROSS lol like 40 bucks...now they will run like 140 huh?...Xx...

Originally Posted by TheFoamCollector

He was having a great career before the injuries. Penny WOULD'VE been up there if it wasnt for that. But yea his shoes do sell.

agreed

One of the most productive and entertaining point guards to watch during his young Orlando Magic career. Penny left the game with the lasting impression ofbeing smooth just like most of his sneaker designs!

Originally Posted by TheFoamCollector

It can be anyday these show up. Ima have to take daily walks all around spots to see whats goin on

I've heard they will release late summer or early fall. But seriously, we need some info and more pics...

from an earlier post in this thread (reposting to zoom in on the product number )
rkn1jn.jpg

you see that product number, use it to your advantage

I know some of you have managed to order past nike retro's this way by using the product number (some thru eastbay)... it may not work now but give it ashot

you can also call up Nike and ask using that product number...I'm too busy to make a call but whoever want to make a call, go right ahead and try to getsome info

moz-screenshot.jpg
moz-screenshot-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom