Nike Atlantic Penny 2s

Still on the look out.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MJKIDD2345

Can't stand these types of releases with no solid info.
I have noticed that Nike has been doing this a lot now. Griffeys suffered the same $!!@
smh.gif

it's every man for himself when it comes to getting information for your area

refer to air max 90 infrared post from last year
laugh.gif
eek.gif

its official got the email today! quickstrike set to release on the 25th of this month!! let the hype begin!

25th it is. Don't expect shops to get many..no more than 12 pairs. You snooze you loose.
NEXT TIME LISTEN LOL.

Originally Posted by swingshot

The way Nike were squeezing extra colorways out of this, i had a feeling they were saving the Atlantics for last.
Good to see they're paying attention... Now if they'd only retro the other two OG Penny 1 colorways.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

nike just keeps on taking a dookie on jb

JB are taking a dookie on themselves these days.
Extra colorways? Was there more other than the "Miami Heat" colorway? And not counting that neon lime not for retail colorway that onemagazine/website got.

Originally Posted by joekamel

Originally Posted by swingshot

The way Nike were squeezing extra colorways out of this, i had a feeling they were saving the Atlantics for last.
Good to see they're paying attention... Now if they'd only retro the other two OG Penny 1 colorways.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

nike just keeps on taking a dookie on jb

JB are taking a dookie on themselves these days.
Extra colorways? Was there more other than the "Miami Heat" colorway? And not counting that neon lime not for retail colorway that one magazine/website got.
dont forget the all blacks which are ugly as $h!*

Back
Top Bottom