Nike Atlantic Penny 2s

Dude said sold out on nikestore.....has other colorways but not that one. Damn how you guys know bout this stuff so fast...crazy.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

dang 10.25%??? i thought CA 9.75% was bad!
yeah bro it sucks
ohwell.gif

Most of the time it's actually cheaper just to buy kicks for retail off of websites and pay $10 shipping

Ty's Samples > 09 QS, Of coarse I would of been happier dropping $140 but even though
pimp.gif

Nike slacked with the not so translucent soles, I dont mind the new tongue either

Originally Posted by PackersGotMe

Ty's Samples > 09 QS, Of coarse I would of been happier dropping $140 but even though
pimp.gif

Nike slacked with the not so translucent soles, I dont mind the new tongue either

agreed

Originally Posted by swingshot

The way Nike were squeezing extra colorways out of this, i had a feeling they were saving the Atlantics for last.
Good to see they're paying attention... Now if they'd only retro the other two OG Penny 1 colorways.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

nike just keeps on taking a dookie on jb

JB are taking a dookie on themselves these days.

co-sign to that

Originally Posted by PackersGotMe

pimp.gif

wats all this about the tongue being different?

Originally Posted by jthagreat

I dont mind the new tongue either
whats the difference? comparison pic any one?

I was thinking the same .... I swear my OGs back in the day looked the same ....

CAN SOMEONE DO SOME COMPARISON PICS ???

275_2_.jpg

*Ogs majority white, retros only a strip of white** Exactly why its not that big of a deal.. enough white in the shoe already
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Raydio5

Dude said sold out on nikestore.....has other colorways but not that one. Damn how you guys know bout this stuff so fast...crazy.
eek.gif
laugh.gif
whaat???!!!
smh.gif

I called the Nike Employee Special Orders line this morning, gave them the Product ID, and was able to order a size 9.5..

For those that emailed me asking where my spot is, you know you have to put some work in, im not spoon feeding anymore, them days are over!
another spot of mine gets their shipment tomorrow, those out the loop & need help, hit me up, those in the NYC area step ur game up, its not hard.

Originally Posted by dalilboy

have these hit NDC yet??

try calling and see if they have your size

a few of us have done it already w/ no success

One was able to order his size tho

give it a try

Back
Top Bottom