Nike Atlantic Penny 2s

Just tried speakin with a rep through Nike chat...told me they werent available but that they were "active"...?.

Im guessing that means in the system as a recent release or somethin but no sizes were showing?...said they didnt know sizes would be available.

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

dropped at the spot today, just got the call. Out of towners feel free to hit me up

I dont like the fact you got the call before me.

laugh.gif

^^^ you know its all love, word is you went on a rampage after the yeezy release, i think they scared to call you hhahahah

Originally Posted by fattymagee14

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Originally Posted by YoungGunna714

Hopefully They get processed...Keep Calling them....Good Luck Yall

damm $12.69! for tax.

$13.41 here

Doesn't it look like the Penny logo on the 3M bubble (what would you call that)?
I have absolutely no idea what you are trying to say.

Doesn't it look like the Penny logo on the 3M bubble (what would you call that)?

In the nike.com pic. In the 3M bubble on the ankle. Instead of a swoosh it looks like a Penny logo.

Originally Posted by fattymagee14

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Originally Posted by YoungGunna714

Hopefully They get processed...Keep Calling them....Good Luck Yall

damm $12.69! for tax.

$13.41 here

What i think he's saying is that on that small picture it doesn't seem to show the swoosh logo. It seems to be something different.Picture from the order confirmation is too small to tell.

just got off the phone with them and they said there not gunna be on ndc and there supposed to come out on the 25th... i have a feeling im not gunna get these
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by freshair

Originally Posted by dalilboy

just got off the phone with them and they said there not gunna be on ndc
man... you know how many times we've heard that line??? lol
lol i know i know im just telling you what they told me

Back
Top Bottom