Nike Atlantic Penny 2s

Alright Guys, I got my penny II's in. Now time for comparison Pics. It looks like these are the first comps of the Atlantics.
smile.gif
I wear my OG's btw.The have held up really good after 5 wears. No separation, and air units are clear and full of air.

Originally Posted by UNIQUEKICKZ

^^ no for the atlantic blues for saint alfred(phone order) but the blk do look nice will cop below retail.....
oh aight my fault dude. lol. I was here thinkin like hold up.........I know he aint just drop 160 for them blks
laugh.gif
. But its good to see you got your pair of atlantics

yeah those OGs are in real good shape, thanks for those comparison pix, cant wait to receive mine tomorrow!

yea DTLRs did get them in BMORE.... i saw them on display today... and also at shoe city...

Originally Posted by bigj505

yea DTLRs did get them in BMORE.... i saw them on display today... and also at shoe city...
Yea I called shoe city this morning and they had sold a lot of pairs but a few DTLRs in the city still had a good stock.

Originally Posted by bahunt8

Originally Posted by bigj505

Yea I called shoe city this morning and they had sold a lot of pairs but a few DTLRs in the city still had a good stock.
yea shoe city had a 9 and a 8.5 on display
dtlr had a 8 on display
and this was like 4pm today

Originally Posted by El Bro

Alright Guys, I got my penny II's in. Now time for comparison Pics. It looks like these are the first comps of the Atlantics.
smile.gif
I wear my OG's btw. The have held up really good after 5 wears. No separation, and air units are clear and full of air.
w00oow, looking at those OG's, they even look more comfortable than the retro's. I remember rocking them ALL winter for teamball and just to go to the mall when they came out. Nostalgia @ its finest.

wow, i can't believe i completely forgot about these..any spots in socal that still have these? looking for some 9.5's

Originally Posted by TheFoamCollector

Originally Posted by UNIQUEKICKZ

^^ no for the atlantic blues for saint alfred(phone order) but the blk do look nice will cop below retail.....
oh aight my fault dude. lol. I was here thinkin like hold up.........I know he aint just drop 160 for them blks
laugh.gif
. But its good to see you got your pair of atlantics

Hey thanx I'm glad I was able to get a pair sitting on my couch
smile.gif
.Thanx again to kid cudhay.

Now are those blk/gry penny 2 being sold the same penny Wales was showing us in that pic that was on either nicekicks or kicksonfire???
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Fit Perfect

Originally Posted by hotbutter

pairs stillout there?
From what I've been told Nike is still producing pairs and some shops still haven't received their shipments.

so u are serious? nike factories are making these still? lol if there lucky to get them the shoes arent being made anymore and are sitting in warehouses.

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Originally Posted by DB24

Did I miss the release at NDC?

I thought they said it wasn't dropping there.

http://store.nike.com/ind...1/pid-285750/pgid-193685
^Is It Just Me Or Is That An AWFUL Photoshop?
nerd.gif
i think its the flash of the camera with the 3m material and/or the white background

i think thats a digital picture of it, not an actual shoe. not the flash at all
look at the tongue... its not the right tongue

i still need a pair.. i will be in the LA area this weekend(palmdale) anyone know where i can get a pair

Originally Posted by El Bro

smile.gif
I wear my OG's btw. The have held up really good after 5 wears. No separation, and air units are clear and full of air.

I remember the OG's having 1996 next to the swoosh on the blue plastic above the air unit on the heel. maybe its just the camera, but i can't see it
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom