Nike Atlantic Penny 2s

hopefully my order dnst get cancelled
eyes.gif

i think its a sign that stores are either gettin late shipments or restoc, cause dsnt PYS get there shoes early??

PYS probably bought a fsr or a couple fsr from a 3rd party that didn't think they would sell out in their area, or they got a late shipment, a store by megot their shipment Tuesday.

Socal folks..went to Sheikhs at Fox Hills mall earlier today and was surprised to see these on display. thought I had missed out. I picked up the last twopairs of 9.5's. I know for sure they still had a sz 9. Guy said they got them on Monday and all the bigger sizes sold out pretty quick.

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

i think its a sign that stores are either gettin late shipments or restoc, cause dsnt PYS get there shoes early??

...i'd expect PYS to pad the price a little more than that too. They may know something we dont.

Originally Posted by swingshot

...i'd expect PYS to pad the price a little more than that too. They may know something we dont.

hope ur right cuz i'm still lookn for a sz 13! if anyone can help, get at me.

i think its cause besides the foamposites, the penny line isnt as hyped up as persay jordans. PYS got the 60+ 7's pack up for 349.00 ........overkill

i think its cause besides the foamposites, the penny line isnt as hyped up as persay jordans. PYS got the 60+ 7's pack up for 349.00 ........overkill

PYS always raise the price

Anyone who phone ordered from COmpound get a tracking number or recieve their shoes??

I ordered last sunday and have neither.....

i woke up and went to the store in my area to pick up my pennys in my sz. well i get there and they sold them to someone else by mistake and so i had to buy asz. 10! #%%?!?!?!? Anyone needs a 10 pm me.

just got back from TRUE, they had a FSR. there were only a couple dudes out there, so they might have some szs. i'll post pics latr

east or walnut creek, i would get over there quick cause there havin that bbq today

Originally Posted by dream5hift

Which true did you goto bakedfresh?
aye, jus and FYI, me n another dude took the only 10.5. dude in front of me took 11 and dude after took a 13.

Will trade ds nubucks sz 10.5 + 20 bucks for a pair, pm me, yes im desperate lol

Back
Top Bottom