Originally Posted by freshair

Originally Posted by KidFlint13

how do these fit? they could possibly be my first pair of penny 2's
Tight.. i say go 1/2 size up/ maybe even a full size

^I Swear People Got The Weirdest Feet On Here
grin.gif
............. True To Size All The Way IMO
pimp.gif

I swear people don't know how to read. Nobody ever said these were releasing at footlocker... they said HOH. Owned by the same parent company, but not thesame store.

I wish these weren't limited. I'm actually feeling these Penny 2's over the other 3 OG colorways that already released, but these would be too muchof a hassle to cop

CANT WAIT ... Cant wait for the homie to come thru for me ... BIG UPs MAN .. THANKS .
Originally Posted by 940sicc3

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

is jumpman 247 getting these? does he even know?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
(see: youtube video he made for the black/blue penny II's)

roll.gif
PM the man! we need another one of those vids

LOL ... I cant wait to see a NEW JUMPMAN247 video ... dude always has me rolling
roll.gif

The east coast always gets about a week head start on things. I'll be scooping mine up, or rather ordering on the release date.

Like i said earlier in the thread i like the Blk/wht/blue wayyyy better but these are decent.

I'm gunna bee scooping up a pair for myself in a 10.5 and a pair for RICO7JT in a 12 on Thursday/Friday
pimp.gif

seriously I haven't seen Jumpman247 posts in a while...I have a feeling he might not know it's releasing this weekend
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
...someone PM that dude, seriously

Originally Posted by solezprogression

I swear people don't know how to read. Nobody ever said these were releasing at footlocker... they said HOH. Owned by the same parent company, but not the same store.
Why do you even bother.
laugh.gif

You know how it is when that "ROAR" is peaking!

You posted it... I was thinking it...

All in the same gang I guess.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SickWitIt

Originally Posted by johnjkim15

any word/info on where it would release in Seattle area? HELP!!
Platinum in Southcenter.
yup we'll be getting them in sometime this week. releasing them this Saturday @ 10 am.

Its official dat these drop in San Anonio dis Saturday at only one place here...I will sure get me a pair...dey are gonna be retail at 149.99 which is notbad...

2epqyi9.jpg

We've got a couple of these tees back in because we thought we were getting the QS but o well. Hopefully this helps someone. I know I will be pickin up apair of the Atlantic Blues myself!

Anyone know of a store near detroit that will have these? Or anywhere in MI?? Thanks in advance

Originally Posted by HOOPSboy

Originally Posted by searchin4js

somebody always has to remind me why i stopped helping ppl on this board...

damn dude, i asked you 1 more question, if you had the FTL SKU # or the UPC # from the tag.

I can already see you're not down to help tho...

Thanks for the heads up. be easy

-------------------------------------
To:HOOPSboy
Sent:July 19, 2009, 8:23 pm

what is "If you do not want to help me out, it's cool" supposed to mean? i told u what store had em and your still asking me 21 questions....

To:searchin4js
Sent:July 19, 2009, 8:15 pm

Ok, well thanks for the lesson in the difference between a QS and a GR. If they have a FTL SKU on the box, I can stock locate them, (obviously besides such shoes as the pearl Foams), just like I did for the 1/2 cents in royal. All I'm saying is if there is a chance i can get them with my discount, why not try?

If you do not want to help me out, it's cool

Sent:July 19, 2009, 8:11 pm

purple foams were available at FLs in main cities just quantities were so limited they didnt make it to the sales floor in most stores...and purple foams can be considered a GR as they were shown to stores 6 months on advance as opposed to this shoe which is a QS.

Sent:July 19, 2009, 8:07 pm

um yeah but they might be getting em. I was able to stock locate purple Foams from my store.

FAs sometimes get QS and other limited stuff

Sent:July 19, 2009, 8:06 pm

just bcuz ">>>>" got em does not mean FL is getting them,,,they have totally different accts.

Sent:July 19, 2009, 8:04 pm

dayum, so FTL is getting em.

Did you get a pair? Do you have the SKU # or UPC from the inside tag I can get?

Thanks.

Sent:July 19, 2009, 7:45 pm

">>>>>>>>"

Sent:July 19, 2009, 7:41 pm

Only had time to hit up 34th today after work, no sign of em. Where did you cop? Thanks
LOL had to post it for everyone to see

Sorry to get you all bent out of shape when I asked for the FTL SKU or UPC #

I mean, helping someone out is just too much to ask nowadays. It bothers me too...fools asking me a follow up question after i already answered their initial question

SMH

it bothers you also yet you were asking and questioned it, i guess what goes around comes around....lol

these must have been sittin in the nike closet for a little while. i was looking at the production date on my pair and it was like 2/19/09 or something. sothey were listening to us but kept it on the low really well

Originally Posted by TheFoamCollector

these must have been sittin in the nike closet for a little while. i was looking at the production date on my pair and it was like 2/19/09 or something. so they were listening to us but kept it on the low really well

i too noticed...Nike were on to you
nerd.gif

l0l

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Originally Posted by hellakix

ey So much Sole 2, what part of the bay area are you from? I from the peninsula..15mins from SF. I hope some spots in the Bay get them though. 'Cuz there's hella sneaker heads out here.
Naw Man I'm Not From The Bay At All....... I'm Just Gonna Be Out There The Weekend Of Release And Would Like To Get Hands On These...Know Damn Well Colorado Won't Be Seeing Em If They Are Even HALF As Limited As They Say
eyes.gif
i doubt they'll be as limited as people say but i dont expect them to be everywhere like the black royals and white ii's were. hopefully you get your pair though. i'm going all out as soon as the 25th comes around.
these are the spots that i think will get them. Shiekh in the City and at Hilltop. Footaction @ Hilltop. I think Footlocker @ Southland. They usually get QS or Limited shoes

i dont think footlocker@southland will get these. they didnt get AJ XX3 OL, purple foams, 08 Oly VIs, 1/2 cents, AJ I BRed straps...

that said, who's got the hookup in the bay area????

Originally Posted by PackersGotMe

Originally Posted by TheFoamCollector

these must have been sittin in the nike closet for a little while. i was looking at the production date on my pair and it was like 2/19/09 or something. so they were listening to us but kept it on the low really well

i too noticed...Nike were on to you
nerd.gif

l0l

word. lol. i wonder what other things they keeping a secret now. hopefully pleasant surprises in the future
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom