Nike Atlantic Penny 2s

Why does nobody around my way in VA have these?!
mad.gif

Can a guy find a 10.5
nerd.gif

well from what I've been told of what happened at NTNY, I'm happy that I was able to get a pair easily (yesterday)

waking up early and lining up for sneakers is not cool anymore man
smh.gif
laugh.gif

my question for those that were there at NTNY this morning: What was the average age? (Yes I'm curious to see if they were actual Penny fans from back inthe day or resellers/ buying strictly off hype
indifferent.gif
grin.gif
)

Just tried to get a sz. 12 off of Politics, but they already sold it. Anyway, they still had a couple (10.5 for sure). Give them a call: 337-993-3709. Stilllooking for a 12!

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

well from what I've been told of what happened at NTNY, I'm happy that I was able to get a pair easily (yesterday)

waking up early and lining up for sneakers is not cool anymore man
smh.gif
laugh.gif

my question for those that were there at NTNY this morning: What was the average age? (Yes I'm curious to see if they were actual Penny fans from back in the day or resellers/ buying strictly off hype
indifferent.gif
grin.gif
)
I too would like to know.
nerd.gif

Too those asking about age I'm 22 and penny ii Atlantics were my first aau kix back in 96 and started my obesseion wit kix (Jordan 11,13,6,4, foamposite,air max 95 had something to with it but Mainly penny ii). I'd say avg was 25 and I was talking to the youngest kid there he seemed kool I don't thinkany1 purchased strictly because they were limited. Seemed like good ppl 2 me.

smh over slept and from what im reading i glad i did cause it sounds like alotta running around for these.....smh still need a sz 10 tho crazy how moes soldout 10mins with no line

Originally Posted by Fab1122

If anyone needs a 9 I can hook it up for retail. Like to help out my NTers!

Copped thanks a ton good homie!!! I appreciate it. Corporate is the truth!

there are some up on ebay with BIN around 170. or do you guys think that that is too high of a price for these?

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

Those still in need hit me up!
(no Kobe in Colorado)

you gotta love it ... HOLLA at homie if you need pairs ... BK I might need help on a size 7.5 and 13 LET ME KNOW

NY NTers,if you need a 8.5,ill point you into the right direction.
no I;m not selling a pair,just helping out.
price is $150 flat.

PM if interested

Originally Posted by sneakerfan93

Are these really "Limited QS"

yeah like the AM1 s u have to understand QS means everyones gets them at different times...but dudes are marking up out the gate....so have 175+ to cop imlucky to pay retail but for 200 the quality is trash it wouldnt make sense to pay that much unless u have NO options.. good luck homie

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

You know I'm happy that I get jerked out of releases and Nike does all of this crap because it just discourages me more and more from staying in the sneaker hobby, and I know the breaking point for me is going to be the SpaceJam's coming out later this year because I really really want those.

I'm not running all around town, sleeping on a sidewalk, or camping out online or infront of a store for sneakers anymore... those days are long over so I think this hobby is phasing me out little by little because that's what you have to do to get releases you want now.

Yeah, I know exactly what you mean.
I'm almost at the point now, where if I get'em I get'em...if not I'll just get something else. It kills your love for sneakers, when you wantthem for nostalgia reasons, and other people with more access are able to buy multiple pair to put on ebay.

called Politics before. they said an employee had a pair on hold, and had one hour to pay. They took down my name and number.and just called me back. got mypair.
smokin.gif

$155 shipped
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

called Politics before. they said an employee had a pair on hold, and had one hour to pay. They took down my name and number.and just called me back. got my pair.
smokin.gif

$155 shipped
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

you got lucky on that one

Back
Top Bottom