NIKE Barkley Posite max

Don't have a bot and I'm able to cop off NDC. Really limited things (corks) were a problem though. These were gone quick in 9.5. Switched to 10 and went right through.

i know everyone been saying and asking for size on this but i just want to confirm these fit exactly like ASG area 72 correct?

How do these fit? True to size?
It depends on your foot some people have fat feet, some people have narrow feet, some high archs, some flat.  So you got to know what size works for you, asking online is a waste IMO.

Last edited:
I think this is a sign of forced retirement for me. Nothing working at all lately.
mean.gif
Spoke too soon... Go through footlocker on the phone, an she was nice enough to latch me through to eastbay for the Aunt Pearl. I guess I'm back in now!

I'm a 13 in most shoes except for lebrons and jordan 11's cuz they run snug. I was able to get a size 13 so I hope they fit well :nerd:

Wow there were more people there for them then i thought, still got my pair, now i just need the 76ers and that weird but cool looking silver blue pair and the positive is i got to use military discount on them, so make sure u ask if u getting them in stores

Last edited:
cool i got through on FTL, got every release tonight, i would say its a good night. going to try double up on breds
ya you and everyone else LOL! Was able to triple up but not keeping em all one goes to my friend. In my experience its way easier to cop kicks out in Vegas compared to SF Bay Area (peninsula), lol picked a great week to go on a little vacation (March Madness) . I doubt theres any way I'd be able to secure three pairs of bred XIs where I stay out in the bay, be lucky to get one.

Tripled up on all todays releases. Ya once again, WAY easier to cop kicks in las vegas compared to the sf bay area, in my experience.

gonna keep 2 of each shoe, one to wear, one to trade. rest of the pairs will go to friends for what i pay of course.

Weird thing was all EB, FTL and FTA countdown clocks for these were hella late on my end. Usually the clocks r ahead of the actually time, but this time all the clocks r at least 20 sec late. I knew it was gonna be tough, good thing NDC and FTA came thru.

This colorway looks so boss that if there were a circle of shoes with the Bred 11 and these Barkley's. the Barkley's would stick out way more, or catch attention, in my eyes. It's like the sneaker Biff Tannen would wear. This colorway of the Barkleys just have that boss status look compared to the Bred 11's. Just my 2¢

Last edited:
This colorway looks so boss that if there were a circle of shoes with the Bred 11 and these Barkley's. the Barkley's would stick out way more, or catch attention, in my eyes. It's like the sneaker Biff Tannen would wear. This colorway of the Barkleys just have that boss status look compared to the Bred 11's. Just my 2¢
Boss status look?  LOL......Bamma!

There are plenty left at Walden Galleria HOH.  I was able to get Jordan 11 and line back up again for the Barkley Posite.

Back
Top Bottom