NIKE Barkley Posite max

Is it funny that none of the FTL co. sites have any updates on any shoes today?

Just copped a second pair off of footlocker in a size 10 in case my half size down plan backfires on me. Plus I have trade bait. So that's one off NDC. FTL came through as expected. As I said earlier, for some reason FTL has a ton of these in stock. Keep hitting add to cart and you will get your pair. View media item 327452

Last edited:
Eastbay came through for the first time ever! Did standard shipping so I won't get them until end of next week though.

I just got a pair in my cart! after 20 clicks... i just got to work like 5 minutes ago and gottem. Eastbay that is!

EDIT... Nevermind. Soldout while i was waiting to checkout.

Last edited:
Was able to snag a 12.5 for a friend right after Nike tweeted out that they sold out, was a tad bit surprised but he'll be happy. Decided to pass myself last minute though.

when i was hitting submit order at FTL it kept giving me this message "...unable to determine inventory" or something along those lines it gave me 3 choices "try again" "remove from cart" and "cancel" this is the first time ive seen this message anyone else got it??(sorry i didnt get a screen capture) i kept hitting try again and the order finally went thru after 5 times got my confirmation email...i hope they dont cancel coz they oversold :/

ill ask one more time, those who got them already do they fit exactly like area 72? it already sad i have to ask this question

Last edited:
ill ask one more time, those who got them already do they fit exactly like area 72? it already sad i have to ask this question

Well I don't have the Area 72's so I don't know how those pair fit, but I wear a size 9 and the eggplants fit me true to size

Back
Top Bottom