NIKE Barkley Posite max

Never owned a pair of either so I wouldn't know about those and I was speaking specifically about advice given about Foamposites and Barkley Posites. I do own multiple pairs of 3's and 5's, they all fit tts for me. So you funny feet dudes shouldn't really give advice if you know your go a half size up or down every other shoe.

People with a limited experience with sneakers shouldn't make generalized statements. Your statement sounds silly to anyone who has a diverse collection and has been wearing Nike's and Jordan's for years.

And then you're contradicting yourself, because you're telling people what size to wear.

You should be telling people to go to stores and try to try on the sneakers they're interested in, because a lot of kicks like Penny V's, Lebron X's or KD V's are still in stores in some form. Instead you're looking like a high school drop out trying to educate. Educate yourself first before you try to teach others.

What generalized statements did I make, you really need to calm down kid and extract whatever is stuck up your ***.
Foams and Barkley Posites are TTS for me and if you read my first post that's exactly what I suggested, dudes should real deal go get their feet measured. Your the one going off about KDs and Lebrons, wtf do those have to do with barkley posites. You obviously have some axe to grind. What about? Who the hell cares.

When you decide to take a deep breath you'll realize we are talking about how shoes fit, nothing important enough for you to be questioning anyone's education or intent.

Don't mind me though, continue to use that degree you got from footlocker.

Last edited:
Sound like he got your feathers up in a bunch. Did u miss the part where he said he got them for a friend and he Flaked? 
I was under the impression that he was gonna keep the shoe cuz his friend flaked...I just dont understand why he CANT wear...thats all

The speckled upper on the silvers ruined it. The fake white pair looks good. Knowing the fakes of those are out Nike won't release those. |I

Last edited:
I got mines....I understand you guys not wanting to be overcharged by resellers but keep in mind eBay charges about $30 if your shoes sell for $300 not counting your Paypal fee. These ran me $250 at footlocker after tax so it's not much profit in selling for $300.
QFT retail for me was about $265 with shipping (cali tax is killer)...with fees, gas and dollar value for time and effort dont hold your breath for anything below 300

QFT retail for me was about $265 with shipping (cali tax is killer)...with fees, gas and dollar value for time and effort dont hold your breath for anything below 300
I had to drive an hour to get these and not even im my size 
mean.gif

My tax wasn't that bad though... cali is rough

Can anyone with a size 11.5 and 11 show me the difference length wise between the two sizes? Still thinking of selling my 11.5 and copping an 11 instead.

you will probably find them for $280-$300 locally but anything below that no way...

i actually think this shoe is cool but i couldnt get down with the price point.

i thought they were supposed to be $200 but saw them sunday at a local store and it said $235 on the tag.

ive been roasted by the 1/2 cents and zoom rookies before where i decided i didnt want them anymore later down the line but couldnt get retail so i decided to just chill on these. i dont love the shoe enough to take that risk again.

went to craigslist just to look around and what do I find.....
3K23L73Nc5F55Ja5M8d3lbe5749922a0c1c3e.jpg
3G93F53H15Ib5Mc5J9d3l75f7d4889ed81b91.jpg

lol.....this is too much smdh and I thought people were bad with jordans
Shh I just need to stop coming here right. Because I just saw those silver barkley posite in my dream even I didn't want them.

Ok, so I know I was complaining on paying $300 for these, but it seems like getting these for under that price is very unlikely, so I ended up winning this auction on ebay for $310 with free shipping.. I felt like a lame paying that much, but these shoes do look super dope and I don't plan on getting any other colors of this particular model, so I guess I am happy.. Is $310 a decent price? Also, for those who have wore them, how do these feel in terms of comfort?

Ok, so I know I was complaining on paying $300 for these, but it seems like getting these for under that price is very unlikely, so I ended up winning this auction on ebay for $310 with free shipping.. I felt like a lame paying that much, but these shoes do look super dope and I don't plan on getting any other colors of this particular model, so I guess I am happy.. Is $310 a decent price? Also, for those who have wore them, how do these feel in terms of comfort?

i paid $315 for mine so dont feel too bad. $55 over retail isnt bad considering most places want $350+ for them now.

Back
Top Bottom