NIKE Barkley Posite max

Ok, so I know I was complaining on paying $300 for these, but it seems like getting these for under that price is very unlikely, so I ended up winning this auction on ebay for $310 with free shipping.. I felt like a lame paying that much, but these shoes do look super dope and I don't plan on getting any other colors of this particular model, so I guess I am happy.. Is $310 a decent price? Also, for those who have wore them, how do these feel in terms of comfort?
I won auction today for $250 because no one was bidding on it and paid it right away. And the seller canceled my auction, he was like NDC is messing up with his shoes and it's not available yet. Such a bs.

Just got my Egg's from eastbay!!!

Not happy it was in a bag...
:frown:

I hope the shoe box was not too banged up when you received your package. Send us pictures by private message with your customer/order number if it was damaged during shipment.

EastbayRep - Ray

$300 is about right for resale (I hate to say it). Resellers really only profit about $12 after fees. I hate to give free promo but hit up kixify. They have good prices from dudes trying to give these away.

^^^ ninja - your eyes are getting bad. the fake shoe is the orlando colorway... thats blue not purple

da OGs weren't purple either, they were a ultra marineish blue....if you can't draw da similarities between those 2 colorways then i dunno

what to tell you, i have da OGs right in front of me.

all i can say then ninja is da truth is, i dont have da OGs so im probably wrong. da nerve of me :tongue:

Awesome, please tell me you're kidding w/ us!!! It wasn't really in the bag was it??

Last edited:
went to craigslist just to look around and what do I find.....
3K23L73Nc5F55Ja5M8d3lbe5749922a0c1c3e.jpg
3G93F53H15Ib5Mc5J9d3l75f7d4889ed81b91.jpg

lol.....this is too much smdh and I thought people were bad with jordans
Wow already making fakes, smh
looks like barkley is taking a dump on the tongue.

GOOD NEWS!  I picked up a couple of pairs of these on release day in-store so today I go to JJ to see when the sign up for the White Out foam are and he tells me that he just got in another shipment of the Barkleys so I pick up a cpl more pairs and he goes on to say ANOTHER shipment is coming too.... so thats TWO restocks already for JJ instore.

Oh btw the way this is Tampa University Mall.

Repped. Appreciate this. I decided to call Tyrone Square since I was at work and didn't want to make the drive to University and was able to get two pair. They said they got their restock yesterday.

Last edited:
I won auction today for $250 because no one was bidding on it and paid it right away. And the seller canceled my auction, he was like NDC is messing up with his shoes and it's not available yet. Such a bs.
I would be pissed also... That's cold blooded!

If anyone is still hunting for the Eggplants for retail Saint Alfred's still has a 9.5. They're accepting phone orders so give them a call. 773-486-7159

Yup, NTLV sent out the new Twitter RSVP as well. Now, they need to fix that online broken link mess.

Dabombfactory.com, got the Eggplant colors right now in all sizes except 9.5 - 10, and 14 - 15 for $325 w/ free shipping. They say double boxed.  I ordered mine yesterday and the already shipped out, should be here tomorrow.

$325 was about the lowest price I've seen for these post-release, so thats about a $100 markup.

Dabombfactory.com, got the Eggplant colors right now in all sizes except 9.5 - 10, and 14 - 15 for $325 w/ free shipping. They say double boxed.  I ordered mine yesterday and the already shipped out, should be here tomorrow.

$325 was about the lowest price I've seen for these post-release, so thats about a $100 markup.
two thumbs down!

Anyone know any shops that have an 11 that will do phone orders? I called that Jimmy Jazz posted a while back but they don't do phone orders :/

Back
Top Bottom