NIKE Barkley Posite max

went to craigslist just to look around and what do I find.....
3K23L73Nc5F55Ja5M8d3lbe5749922a0c1c3e.jpg
3G93F53H15Ib5Mc5J9d3l75f7d4889ed81b91.jpg

lol.....this is too much smdh and I thought people were bad with jordans
Change the blue accents to gray and you have a WINNER!
1994-eastbay-barkley.jpg

that fake is based on da OG colorway of these barkleys...clever.

^^^ ninja - your eyes are getting bad. the fake shoe is the orlando colorway... thats blue not purple

Re-sellers are so sickening..SMH I struck out on getting these on release day.. The prices people are asking for now is flat out ridiculous.. What happen to people actually just wanting to buy shoes and ACTUALLY WEAR them... I refuse to pay $300 and up for these, no way.. The Highest I will go for these is $280. Yes, I am very pissed because I actually wanted these shoes since the pics first surfaced.. I actually want to wear them..smh. Congrats to people who bought them and actually plans on wearing them.. Re-sellers all I can do is
mean.gif
they were 258 in NYC w/ tax included retail...all things considered 300 ain't bad, i suggest you try to get a 300 dollar pair before those

is gone too.

^^^ ninja - your eyes are getting bad. the fake shoe is the orlando colorway... thats blue not purple
da OGs weren't purple either, they were a ultra marineish blue....if you can't draw da similarities between those 2 colorways then i dunno

what to tell you, i have da OGs right in front of me.

Last edited:
GOOD NEWS!  I picked up a couple of pairs of these on release day in-store so today I go to JJ to see when the sign up for the White Out foam are and he tells me that he just got in another shipment of the Barkleys so I pick up a cpl more pairs and he goes on to say ANOTHER shipment is coming too.... so thats TWO restocks already for JJ instore.

Oh btw the way this is Tampa University Mall.

people complain about prices, then pay over retail because they see some other peoples pics on nt.

hype is a helluva drug!

it funny to me cause the pics posted sometimes look worse than the press photos!

those who bought off eastbay, anyone orders actually shipped. mine still says shipping label created but my order from FL has shipped.
If you would like us to check on your order, just send us a private message with your customer/order number.

EastbayRep - Ray

Ok, so I know I was complaining on paying $300 for these, but it seems like getting these for under that price is very unlikely, so I ended up winning this auction on ebay for $310 with free shipping.. I felt like a lame paying that much, but these shoes do look super dope and I don't plan on getting any other colors of this particular model, so I guess I am happy.. Is $310 a decent price? Also, for those who have wore them, how do these feel in terms of comfort?
Thats a decent price. You could've done worse thats for sure...IMO these are very comfy. My wide feet have a little more room in these than a foamposite one, but feels like the foams have superior cushioning. Overall a great shoe, I wouldn't too be upset if I had to pay that price, IMO this shoe is worth every penny. glad I got lucky and was able to cop on RD from ndc (i used ebates for the first time and saved $14 and change on this shoe too, if you dont know about ebates check it out you WILL save lots of $ if you buy shoes online, so easy a monkey could do it)

GOOD NEWS!  I picked up a couple of pairs of these on release day in-store so today I go to JJ to see when the sign up for the White Out foam are and he tells me that he just got in another shipment of the Barkleys so I pick up a cpl more pairs and he goes on to say ANOTHER shipment is coming too.... so thats TWO restocks already for JJ instore.

Oh btw the way this is Tampa University Mall.

Great news!

Just got my Egg's from eastbay!!!

Not happy it was in a bag...

oh damn...I totally forgot about the bag of death when ordering from eastbay :smh: waiting for mine tomorrow

I know we are not wearing the box, but come on eastbay! that's just plain cheap, smh

oh damn...I totally forgot about the bag of death when ordering from eastbay :smh: waiting for mine tomorrow

I know we are not wearing the box, but come on eastbay! that's just plain cheap, smh

HOLD ON A DAMN MINUTE, ARE YOU TELLING ME YOU GET NO BOX AND THEY SHIP THEM IN A BAG INSIDE A REGULAR PACKAGED BOX? SHAME ON YOU EASTBAY!!!:smh:
:smh::smh:
:smh:

HOLD ON A DAMN MINUTE, ARE YOU TELLING ME YOU GET NO BOX AND THEY SHIP THEM IN A BAG INSIDE A REGULAR PACKAGED BOX? SHAME ON YOU EASTBAY!!!:smh:
:smh:

Eastbay is infamous for the bag of death. For a $200+ shoe that is kind of inexcusable though. Kinda like Finishline is infamous for their 'PLEASE STEAL ME" boxes with the giant finishline logo on them (although my last FNL package was unmarked thankfully).

The eggplants are nice. I picked em up in a raffle on saturday but i still have to say the area 72 barkleys are my personal favorite in rotation. The 3m and speckled pattern is dope. Goes perfect with my 3m BBC hoodie n just don snakeskin hornets hat

Back
Top Bottom