NIKE Barkley Posite max

do u have gold 3 day shipping, cause If they send out bags of death for gold 3 day shipping :smh: i didnt pay a memebership for that

They will send it a bag even if you have PLATINUM

Cheap ***** company, $235 retail and we get a bag :smh:

Cheap ***** company, $235 retail and we get a bag :smh:

and paying for membership. hopefully mine turns out fine but last time FTL sent me bag of death my box was pretty much destroyed.

:smh::smh: eastbay...

Last edited:
^ no membership this year

Like said did not matter they were baggin it no matter what

^ no membership this year

Like said did not matter they were baggin it no matter what

I ordered a cheap pair of jordan socks with mine, hoping they would box it. We will see this week, I have a bad feeling...

And these NSW boxes crumble if you just look at them funny :x

Cheap ***** company, $235 retail and we get a bag
mean.gif
Truth.  I thought I would be fine with my Gold membership until I received my shoes in a bag this morning.  The box looks like hell, but at least the shoes are intact. 

I'm very disappointed with Eastbay after this.

Wish I had my size, all these pictures are making me jealous. best colorway of these yet.... 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

These joints need to hit Canada already!
nthat.gif
 Im about to text my dude about a release date lol. Also everyone go TTS on these? can't remember if I asked thise already...
happy.gif

I ordered a cheap pair of jordan socks with mine, hoping they would box it. We will see this week, I have a bad feeling...

And these NSW boxes crumble if you just look at them funny :x

man, I didn't even get a chance to think about adding the extra item...just rushing thru the checkout process :x

Anyway, I'm expecting mine today with that bag :smh: If the box is destroyed, I'll make sure they hear from me.

Last edited:
1. Barkley Posite
2. Penny V
3 Kobe VII

I think the Kobe Cloaks are nice but i just like the overall design of the Barkley Posites and Penny V's more.

Penny's to me. I have them all as well. The Penny's are subtle yet so clean.
1.Barkley Posite

2.Penny

I know Penny's look dope but I sold it because it's too narrow for me.

It could be better if Barkley had mint sole and white dots.

I like the Penny the least.

My Order:

1. Kobe
2. Barkley
3. Penny

I just wish the Kobe had a milky sole that wouldn't yellow
sick.gif
Kobes kill the other 2. The color shifting so much more nastier on the Kobes than the others. The Penny's are cool but the Posites and Kobes destroy them. I have all three also.

Last edited:
so my Barks came in from eastbay. they didnt send me a bag of death but the condition of the box looks like it was in the bag of death. I couldnt imagine what my box would have turned out if it was in bag of death.

now hopefully Foot Locker sends in a box not a bag of death. especially since i paid 9 dollars for shipping....

Back
Top Bottom