NIKE Barkley Posite max

A local Footaction still has a bunch of Sixers pairs left, surprised.

Im not surprised that these didnt sell out, a major complaint was price and the bugs viii coming out, but i heard the same complaints about the elites, there was alot of hate on the elite kd price when i was in the mall though a $65 price jump i guess would bring complaints

Im not surprised that these didnt sell out, a major complaint was price and the bugs viii coming out, but i heard the same complaints about the elites, there was alot of hate on the elite kd price when i was in the mall though a $65 price jump i guess would bring complaints

Theyre ugly as all out. Jus like the red zoom rookies and blue zoom rookies. And all red barkleyposites.

Now the silver ones...WOW.
just cant get down with that all one color crap (ie not white or black)

Theyre ugly as all out. Jus like the red zoom rookies and blue zoom rookies. And all red barkleyposites.

Now the silver ones...WOW.
just cant get down with that all one color crap (ie not white or black)
Me & you both, thats exactly why it didnt cop.. I wasnt feeling the all blue,,now them silver joints 
pimp.gif

So far, I've only liked the Rayguns and the upcoming Suns colorways...

But after grabbing the 72s, I'm not sure I can justify dropping 235+ on anonther pair of these Barkleys.

I may be one and done with this shoe.

Last edited:
Anyone ever notice the lacing system on these Barkleyposites just like the Barkley 94s that when you lace up and pull/loosen the laces through the plastic lace tunnels it always has that sound liek it's ripping the laces up as it goes through?

The store I went to had the suns colorway as well already. They have the same exact "bleeding" but more noticeable and I was disappointed in them as I was highly anticipating them. Just a heads up to everyone.

Anyone mnow if thy have a high arch like the penny v?

That carbon plate kills my arch. Im selling mine. Cant rock no 14. When my left foot is about a 12

Still haven't wore my 10.5 eggplants out. 11 seems a bit to big, but 10.5 too tight. Does anyone know if these loosen up once worn for a while? Or should I just find the bigger size

i havent tried on my Cloaks or 76ers which are both a 10.5

i wear the same size in the Stealth Foams, i should check tonight just to be sure.

i still want the Area 72's but at the prices theyre going for i dont think ima bite.

i think im done with this model though...

Would I be okay with a pair of area 72s that are a half size small for me? Been hearing these run big? Any help is appreciated fellas. I couldn't find a solid answer..

I havent been back up to my mall to check, but im sure with the viii's gone by now that these have started selling, im loving mines solid color or not they look good and im happpy to have all 3, now to plot on a theme for them suns

The Sun's version looks pretty good in this pick, still undecided though, green's will pry me my first pair

Back
Top Bottom