NIKE Barkley Posite max

View media item 377846
Was wondering if anybody's shoes were like this (blue part is like stained or darkened). Is there an easy fix or anything I can do?

Seems all of them are like that for whatever reason, i didnt notice til someone pointed it out on here and no one has notice while ive wore them so im not stressing it though for a +$200 shoe thats not something that should b happening

mines kind of have like a small glue smudge on the toe box, things like this should not happen to a $235 shoe. what happened to quality control?

Seems all of them are like that for whatever reason, i didnt notice til someone pointed it out on here and no one has notice while ive wore them so im not stressing it though for a +$200 shoe thats not something that should b happening
yeah nobody noticed but me when i un deadstocked them this morning. None of my friends could see. Have you tried anything to fix the dark spot like in my picture?

yeah nobody noticed but me when i un deadstocked them this morning. None of my friends could see. Have you tried anything to fix the dark spot like in my picture?

I havent tried anything, to me its not noticeable enough to b a concern just agg that nike would let it slide, if that makes sense

I know everybody is up on the Sixers release, but I needed something in the summer to rock my Area 72's with and this just came in from Fans Edge...
pimp.gif
nice these would go good with the suns too 

I havent tried anything, to me its not noticeable enough to b a concern just agg that nike would let it slide, if that makes sense

Yeah that makes sense. Maybe a call to customer service could get you a discount or sort of like a discount on your next purchase idk though. Is yours stained or darkened similar to mine or in a different part?

nike would probably just tell you to return it if you didnt want it

in other news, i never received an email from nike, but my order status online shows shipped.  scheduled for wednesday delivery

in other news, i never received an email from nike, but my order status online shows shipped.  scheduled for wednesday delivery

It's pretty odd that they didn't send shipped email. I checked my order status and its the same as you described.

It's pretty odd that they didn't send shipped email. I checked my order status and its the same as you described.

Yea I was surprised too. Supposedly nike had a major site upgrade over the weekend (according to their tweets regarding confirmation emails) and with the numerous releases they had on Saturday, I wouldn't be surprised something got screwed up with automated emails

Same here. Thursday delivery though.

To all those asking about the stains or "bleeding" on the uppers of the 6ers I scrubbed w/ some slightly diluted citra-solv (cleaner/degreaser made from orange peels, super concentrated and strong stuff be careful if you use too much you can rub colors off) using a toothbrush. I scrubbed with the citra solv and a bit of water on the discolored parts, then after scrubbing for a min I would clean the area with just water and the toothbrush. I worked in small sections and dried the areas with a towel after scrubbing.  The results were good, not great, at best...The stains got much lighter and in some cases dissappeared but it didnt come out perfect. much better tho for sure. It takes quite a while so you gotta decide for yourself if its worth your time.

btw citra-solv can be purchased at any grocery store (Im pretty sure) and is basically my go-to cleaner for anything more than just dirt. works great on glue stained foams (my phx foams came out perfect but were jacked up when i got em, glue all over the soles, etc) or any glue stained shoe for that matter. It smells pretty good too.

hope this helps someone

To all those asking about the stains or "bleeding" on the uppers of the 6ers I scrubbed w/ some slightly diluted citra-solv (cleaner/degreaser made from orange peels, super concentrated and strong stuff be careful if you use too much you can rub colors off) using a toothbrush. I scrubbed with the citra solv and a bit of water on the discolored parts, then after scrubbing for a min I would clean the area with just water and the toothbrush. I worked in small sections and dried the areas with a towel after scrubbing.  The results were good, not great, at best...The stains got much lighter and in some cases dissappeared but it didnt come out perfect. much better tho for sure. It takes quite a while so you gotta decide for yourself if its worth your time.

btw citra-solv can be purchased at any grocery store (Im pretty sure) and is basically my go-to cleaner for anything more than just dirt. works great on glue stained foams (my phx foams came out perfect but were jacked up when i got em, glue all over the soles, etc) or any glue stained shoe for that matter. It smells pretty good too.

hope this helps someone
In other words, leave the shoe alone.  The "bleeding" isn't that serious and definitely isn't worth you messing up $250 shoes.

All the pairs seem to be like this and its barely noticeable in hand and damn near non-existant on feet.

Most stores that are going to get the suns colorway already have them, they looked a lot better in person than in pics.

In other words, leave the shoe alone.  The "bleeding" isn't that serious and definitely isn't worth you messing up $250 shoes.
All the pairs seem to be like this and its barely noticeable in hand and damn near non-existant on feet.

Most stores that are going to get the suns colorway already have them, they looked a lot better in person than in pics.

I'll have to check my local footlocker and see if they'll let me check 'em out may 18 can't wait, everybody gonna b buying them p/o viii's making this another easy cop for me

youd have to be pretty dumb to mess these up, not saying its not possible but  nubuck is pretty damn resilient..I'm glad I cleaned mine up. I would say I made the problem areas about 50% better. My eyes would kinda fixate on the bleeding before, but now its not very noticable. it was really bad on the back by the cb rubber patch, its much better now. maybe my pair was just worse than most and I  feel like they needed to be cleaned up. Maybe im just a little obsessive-compulsive.

Damn Nike please don't bastardize this damn sneaker so quick. $@#! relax....can't stand when they start going through the damn color spectrum so damn quick with a good shoe.
mean.gif
as part of da foamposite family it merely looks like they're borrowing a popular color in da series of foams.

do these run big or TTS? got a size 10.5 but jays are 10. not sure how this fits since it'll be my first barkley

i did the same. the length a little long but im happy with the width. I found some products that can help with width called tongue pads

Back
Top Bottom