NIKE Barkley Posite max

do these run big or TTS? got a size 10.5 but jays are 10. not sure how this fits since it'll be my first barkley
I wear an 11 in most J's, and early on, a lot of people said these ran small, so I copped an 11.5 It was HUGE...Had to lace it all the way up, and even then I had heel slippage. I was on the hunt for an 11 for a while, but had to settle for a 10.5, and to my surprise it's a great fit. A little snug, but I can lace them normally, no slippage, and I'm sure they'll break in for a great fit.

hmm those greens are looking real nice, but I  think i can live w/o em..

Loving the 6ers cw so much more than i thought i would. i think its my fav although I like all of the cws a lot.

i said i was going to pass on the 6ers but ended up coping them. barkelys taking too much of my money. I guess i might as well for for the 3 colors left.. I want the suns for sure plat and green are still game time decision. I want to see some better pics or a real video of green.

looks like these shift from green to gold like da flightposite I's

The greens just became the browser's/koopa troopas for me, just found the snap back still on the search for the suns, surfers will b my plat bcuz u not a role model taking someone to eat planets lol

Seems all of them are like that for whatever reason, i didnt notice til someone pointed it out on here and no one has notice while ive wore them so im not stressing it though for a +$200 shoe thats not something that should b happening
I don't see why this is an issue. It's probably glue or something used to connect the foam to the nubuck material. No one probably ever noticed on the other color ways since they were dark.

Last edited:
gonna call the "greens" golds since the gold flightposite Is werent called green 8)

godzillas are still my no 1 stunna. the golds are no 2.

Sorry i got kinda crazy happy. If u look at the pics i've posted i do a hat with all my shoes minus the area 72 i've had to create themes for them. Thats just me hats, shirts, socks

Area 72 = 72
Eggplants = decepticon
76ers = cobra
Greens = bowser/koopas
Platinum = silver surfers
Suns = im still searching

^^^ "Greens" might suit the green goblins better since for historical purposes :D

^^^ "Greens" might suit the green goblins better since for historical purposes :D

I thought about that other than he's green/purple like the eggplants, yeah i get kinda deep on the themes lol, a lil wild as well

Last edited:
fake coppers....
mean.gif

http://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/clo/3752065148.html

i didnt regret passing on the 72's that much but then after the cloaks flew off the shelves i got a little upset.hopefully nike puts something out that blows these already great colorways out of the water.that pricetag was ultimately the deciding factor.

i didnt regret passing on the 72's that much but then after the cloaks flew off the shelves i got a little upset. hopefully nike puts something out that blows these already great colorways out of the water. that pricetag was ultimately the deciding factor.

all the colors that will release are already shown

Got my Sixers today. The dye stains or whatever they are aren't noticeable unless they're right in your face but they are pretty annoying. :\

I notice some people are asking where the houston color way is since we got a suns and 76ers, but when bark was playing for the rockets they were in blue/white/red with the cartoony rocket emblem and he wore #4 instead of 34.....so what colors are y'all asking for bcuz the 76ers (stretching it) kinda fulfills that #ijs

Last edited:
I notice some people are asking where the houston color way is since we got a suns and 76ers, but when bark was playing for the rockets they were in blue/white/red with the cartoony rocket emblem and he wore #4 instead of 34.....so what colors are y'all asking for bcuz the 76ers (stretching it) kinda fulfills that #ijs

Area 72s dropped in Houston for all star weekend so I think that was the colorway for Houston.

I'm surprised they're not releasing an Auburn model. Maybe Nike doesn't want to because it's no longer affiliated with the university. But I'm sure Charles would like it, because he's still a big supporter of Auburn's teams.

Area 72s dropped in Houston for all star weekend so I think that was the colorway for Houston.

Both make sense

Back
Top Bottom