NIKE Barkley Posite max

Samall sizes od 6ers at footaction serramonte 7 8 maybe some more too
Edit: also at hoh serramonte saw 8.5

Last edited:
laugh.gif

wont pay $15 for a pair of socks but can pay $250 for some shoes. guess its principals for some.
QFT, this message is worth a post count of 1,000,000,000. see if meth can approve such transaction

Last edited:
:lol:

wont pay $15 for a pair of socks but can pay $250 for some shoes. guess its principals for some.

i guess it is, im more of an ankle sock wearer anyway so usually my socks dont show. do you buy elite tighty whiteys too cuz they say nike? hey matchy matchy! :smh:

:lol:

i guess it is, im more of an ankle sock wearer anyway so usually my socks dont show. do you buy elite tighty whiteys too cuz they say nike? hey matchy matchy! :smh:

:lol: I'm not busting u. I'm just saying its a funny observation. That's why it's a matter of preference.

I don't splurge on elites but I do pick them up every so often when I see a nice color combination. I also like the way they feel when I play basketball. Thinner socks don't protect me from my ankle brace eating at my ankle. I also usually get the socks when I'm sitting on finishline wc cards and nothing is out that I like.

regret not picking up the 76ers when i had a chance, looks really nice on feet.

the suns colorway looks crazy, purple is going to have the hypebeasts drooling for them.

in case anyone is interested, gonna return an "eggplant" in 9.5 to the santa anita ftl this Friday (5/3).

I didn't weigh em, but they are pretty light weight considering how bulky they look

i'll be passing on the Lebron 10 PP to get the Barkley posite "Suns"
ohwell.gif
 told myself iam not getting every shoe that i like its either or for me
laugh.gif

Last edited:
What would you think its similar in weight to - Foamposites? I had the OG Duncan Total Foamposite Max, felt like I was wearing cement shoes
sick.gif
 the Barkleys look just as bulky!

What would you think its similar in weight to - Foamposites? I had the OG Duncan Total Foamposite Max, felt like I was wearing cement shoes
sick.gif

the Barkleys look just as bulky!

I would think 1/2 cents. Both have the air bubble in the heels and the somewhat foam uppers.

The Duncan's may be more comparable to the hyperposites.

:lol: I'm not busting u. I'm just saying its a funny observation. That's why it's a matter of preference.

I don't splurge on elites but I do pick them up every so often when I see a nice color combination. I also like the way they feel when I play basketball. Thinner socks don't protect me from my ankle brace eating at my ankle. I also usually get the socks when I'm sitting on finishline wc cards and nothing is out that I like.

my bad bro, yea it is a matter of preference. i really do like that red/blue pair tho..

Back
Top Bottom