NIKE Barkley Posite max

not feeling the max posite eggplants but the area 72s are clean to me and i know they will soar in the resale market if all else fails

kicksonfire has the release date for the silver surfers as may 18, smdh i'll wait til NDC has the date up

I know this question probably been asked a million times but my bad for making it a million one....but how are these ***** cut are the cut like foams which requires a 1/2 down or they TTS I have normal feet and all my foams are 1/2 size down so I'm guessing these may be the same considering its a "posite".

I know this question probably been asked a million times but my bad for making it a million one....but how are these ***** cut are the cut like foams which requires a 1/2 down or they TTS I have normal feet and all my foams are 1/2 size down so I'm guessing these may be the same considering its a "posite".

Barkleyposites run a little big to me...

I wear a sz 14 in all my foams, but my Rayguns are a sz 13 and they fit me the same perfectly.

Last edited:
Barkleyposites run a little big to me...

I wear a sz 14 in all my foams, but my Rayguns are a sz 13 and they fit me the same perfectly.
Yeah I went .5 down from Jordan's and a full size or size and a half down from Foams/Lebron 9/LebronX

they done made so many colorways for this new Barkley Posite this year. I would cop all if I had money to blow like that lol. only one I like and went after are the area 72 ones. best ones hands down IMO

I wear a size 11 in all nikes, foams, jordans, lebron x, penny v. That being said i have an 11 in the area 72 and 76ers which feels perfect to me and a 10.5 in eggplants, which is not uncomfy but not quite perfect like the 11

no sneaker should cost over $200. but we continue to buy em so they continue to go up

Seen the Sixers in my size at a mall

Can't pull the trigger with that price tag

I like the shoe though

Last edited:
so I read this on sneakernews: "Nike Barkley Posite Max fans have plenty to look forward to in the coming months, with Nike Sportswear confirmed four colorways to release in the Summer/Fall months starting with the “Phoenix Suns” Croc joints this month"

so we've only seen 3 colorways of the confirmed four, suns, silver surfers and reptiles.....so any speculation on what the forth colorway could be? i'm hoping for either a white/blue Houston rockets or red/gold Houston rockets lol

so I read this on sneakernews: "Nike Barkley Posite Max fans have plenty to look forward to in the coming months, with Nike Sportswear confirmed four colorways to release in the Summer/Fall months starting with the “Phoenix Suns” Croc joints this month"

so we've only seen 3 colorways of the confirmed four, suns, silver surfers and reptiles.....so any speculation on what the forth colorway could be? i'm hoping for either a white/blue Houston rockets or red/gold Houston rockets lol

Rockets CW would definitely be copped

I think they should have said three versions are left, because the "four" mentioned in Nike's press release a few weeks back included the Sixers:

View media item 398816

Back
Top Bottom