NIKE Barkley Posite max

for once I think the barkley's will be the shoe to get on RD, with kd v elite, and retro 8 suns, even with the barks being the most expensive of the 3, then again I could be underestimating the J's

for once I think the barkley's will be the shoe to get on RD, with kd v elite, and retro 8 suns, even with the barks being the most expensive of the 3, then again I could be underestimating the J's
A lot of people are gonna go for the jordans as usual but those aren't gonna fly off shelves like the other retros. They are gonna move faster than the bunny 8s but they may not sell out instantly

dear nike,

please switch these to the 3rd sat of the month and quit playing.....ain't no one got time for this.....then the reptiles will be the 3rd sat of july, smdh

So... The only 3m on the suns is the small circle spots on the nubuck?
I've watch a few youtube videos but can't find a solid answer of what we'll get on release day

I was hoping for the reptile print to be 3m

I've watch a few youtube videos but can't find a solid answer of what we'll get on release day

I dont even think the silver circles are 3m i'll have to check my area 72's but i dont think they were 3m nor on the 76ers, heck i cant imagine nike putting 3m on anymore of the barks espc since they skipped out on it on the eggplants

Sorry dude.....pretty sure nothing on the Suns will be 3M. That was the biggest reason why the Area 72s were priced at $250, and the rest of the Barkley Posites at $235. The 3M!

As for the silver dots on the upper, that looks like the same metallic mesh Nike used all the way back on the Air Force Max and CB Max2. It's fairly shiny, but not officially reflective.

In the words of Chuck himself, "I may be wrong, but I doubt it!"

so I read this on sneakernews: "Nike Barkley Posite Max fans have plenty to look forward to in the coming months, with Nike Sportswear confirmed four colorways to release in the Summer/Fall months starting with the “Phoenix Suns” Croc joints this month"

so we've only seen 3 colorways of the confirmed four, suns, silver surfers and reptiles.....so any speculation on what the forth colorway could be? i'm hoping for either a white/blue Houston rockets or red/gold Houston rockets lol

im hoping its an Olympic Colorway like the 180's. :nerd:

boy was i on the fence about these after buying the Cloaks and 76ers because of the price, but now i want them. BAD. :smokin

I know this question probably been asked a million times but my bad for making it a million one....but how are these ***** cut are the cut like foams which requires a 1/2 down or they TTS I have normal feet and all my foams are 1/2 size down so I'm guessing these may be the same considering its a "posite".

i got them the same size as my Stealth Foam One which are a 10.5, to me they felt a bit narrow at first but after walking in them a while they felt great very comforable and i had good wiggle room in the toe box.

i just need those suns and iam done with the barkley posite
tired.gif

Sorry dude.....pretty sure nothing on the Suns will be 3M. That was the biggest reason why the Area 72s were priced at $250, and the rest of the Barkley Posites at $235. The 3M!

As for the silver dots on the upper, that looks like the same metallic mesh Nike used all the way back on the Air Force Max and CB Max2. It's fairly shiny, but not officially reflective.

In the words of Chuck himself, "I may be wrong, but I doubt it!"

The sad part is nike can use the cloak tech and not raise the price ala penny v, kobe cloaks and plenty others, 7734 the j xiii had 3m and they dont raise the retro price on them like they do the xi and no one can tell me the patent leather is a premium $10 more, i can understand foam material being exp since it always has since the beginning but some of this nike is just getting over on me since i keep buying

Dont mean to sound like such a rookie but is shoe palace legit? I checked the list and couldnt find any info.

Did any one have their shoes have a dent in the shoe box area? I ordered both eggplants and 76ers and they both had a dent on the right shoe.

Back
Top Bottom