NIKE Barkley Posite max

a quick way to get banned. this isnt the place for trades or sales
mean.gif

Thanks!!! It wasn't easy Getting all these for retail. Only one I paid more than retail was area72s
I feel like paid more than retail since I paid the $20 express shipping on my area 72s but its weird that we still haven't heard anything on the greens yet

Not sure if already discussed, but If you shine a flashlight or a light from your phone or something on the GITD soles, it makes them temporarily glow a lot brighter. Pretty cool.. I did it last night..

Not sure if already discussed, but If you shine a flashlight or a light from your phone or something on the GITD soles, it makes them temporarily glow a lot brighter. Pretty cool.. I did it last night..

.....really?!?!?!?

If you put a light to the glow in the dark soles, THEY GLOW BRIGHTER?!?!?

Wheres that head exploding gif?

.....really?!?!?!?

If you put a light to the glow in the dark soles, THEY GLOW BRIGHTER?!?!?

Wheres that head exploding gif?

You spent that much time typing all that sarcasm.. Lol.. Ok man.

I must be behind the power curve, because I didn't know that until last night...

Nah man im with you.

Hell i wasnt even sure the gammas even glowed til release day

Then i found out they glow green....... On a silver and blue shoe?

A blue glow would have been incredible

Last edited:
Yea, the glow isn't exactly strong.. The cloaks or eggplants are my first glow pair of shoes.. I recently got the Penny V cloaks and the glow is even weaker on those. I really don't care much, but if you're going to put it on a shoe.. It might as well glow bright.

Last edited:
Very correct

I got the penny v and was like WTF!?!

Glow for like one minute after being in straight uv light haha

And hurt the hell out my arch

I haven't really worn mine yet.. I can't imagine these Barkley's being that much better.. These things are tanks. One and done for me, too bulky of a shoe.

Smh...put a paint sealant on my Eggplants and it rubbed alot of the paint off. I'm so pissed

Well it was krylon matte finish or whatever

Last edited:
Smh...put a paint sealant on my Eggplants and it rubbed alot of the paint off. I'm so pissed

Well it was krylon matte finish or whatever

I just want to ask you 10 different ways why the hell would you put that on your shoes but I'm sure you've already beat yourself up about it. All I can suggest is that you return them to nike and hopefully get full credit. You should still be able to purchase another pair of eggplants for retail or close to retail.

Back
Top Bottom