NIKE Barkley Posite max

I havent really been keeping up with the barkleys other then the ASG pack.. i hope they come out with some more nice colorways.

Nike is charging tool much for these
mean.gif
That's why I sold mine. I really loved that colorway when I saw them in pictures so I ordered my pair but when I got them in I didn't think they were worth what I paid. I just wasn't crazy about some of the materials used either, so I sold them to someone for what I paid.

@mrdeeds: idk I heard it keeps paint from chipping on js so I was like why not use it on these? Needless to say, I won't be using it again lol. Will they actually still allow a return if they are messed up like that, by something that I did? Oh and I got them from eastbay if that makes a difference.

Last edited:
@mrdeeds: idk I heard it keeps paint from chipping on js so I was like why not use it on these? Needless to say, I won't be using it again lol. Will they actually still allow a return if they are messed up like that, by something that I did? Oh and I got them from eastbay if that makes a difference.
If you were honest i highly doubt it. Might as well act stupid, and say it started messing up.

Nike is charging tool much for these :smh:

That's why I sold mine. I really loved that colorway when I saw them in pictures so I ordered my pair but when I got them in I didn't think they were worth what I paid. I just wasn't crazy about some of the materials used either, so I sold them to someone for what I paid.

Agreed.. Especially after they came up to almost $270 after shipping and tax. I have buyers remorse with my Cloaks. I'm going to keep them and possibly use them as trade bait.

Still otf about gammas...got em all but gamma and suns. Not feeling the suns cw at all but gammas...?

For $235 I gotta love em. Example: was planning on passing on 6ers cw but a homie said he had my sz 11 for retail on rd, told him i was good butvthen i saw them and had to have them.. not gonna find em cheaper either

Agreed.. Especially after they came up to almost $270 after shipping and tax. I have buyers remorse with my Cloaks. I'm going to keep them and possibly use them as trade bait.
yup I am in NY too so the tax and shipping brought it up to 270, too much for something I didn't love, at least the guy I sold them to on Ebay got them for what I paid and he loved them

My 1st contribution to this thread. As has been stated many time before..dope shoe, terrible price tag.  I own these and the cloaks, not as heavy as ppl claim, but I would still not use them to play ball in. Still need the area 72's and suns if I can find at a heavily discounted price

Back
Top Bottom