NIKE Barkley Posite max

These are a QS so I do not know if they will sell out fast or not.??
resellers are gonna buy them expecting to make a profit off of them, only to see that most people have moved on from the barkley posite. this shoe was so hyped from the area 72 pair but since then, it's fell off hard and hardly anyone cares about them.

resellers are gonna buy them expecting to make a profit off of them, only to see that most people have moved on from the barkley posite. this shoe was so hyped from the area 72 pair but since then, it's fell off hard and hardly anyone cares about them.
Yep. Even the Area 72 resell prices came wayyy down when they realized it wasn't selling. Its hard to turn the same profit on such a high retail price. 

still damn neer FSR on Ruvilla and eastbay....How does NDC sell out when they have the most pairs...SMDH

Ruvilla and Eastbay & Co are all sold out ... sizes are just available on the screen

Cant add to cart on Eastbay & Co

Villa you add to cart then once in cart it tells you its OOS on the checkout page

Ruvilla and Eastbay & Co are all sold out ... sizes are just available on the screen

Cant add to cart on Eastbay & Co

Villa you add to cart then once in cart it tells you its OOS on the checkout page

I was able to add a 10.5 at Footlocker.com. I almost checked out, but decided to pass.

I saw someone post that they returned some area 72 barkleys recently.

How long does one have to return (new/unworn) shoes and how/where does one make returns for older shoes?

Thanks!

iss has em for $15 over retail, but free ship

you can add to cart @ SP, blends, & Kicksusa , but didnt try to check out

your local shops probably has em tho

Last edited:
These are cold but im good with my ASGs, I have a feeling these will yellow in no time and beware of wearing white socks in that sockliner as its bound to run the colors into them.

had a 12 in cart at villa yesterday, but now all 12s and 13s are gone...if anyone knows of anywhere else online for retail, i'd be curious to know where.

Does anybody have the FTl sku for the USAs to stock locate? Searched ebay and it doesn't seem like their was a white sticker on the box.

Back
Top Bottom