NIKE Barkley Posite max

Cmon NIKE!!. Just copped the 3LAB5s!!  $$$$

These are dope though, have the Sixers and the Gamma Greens would love to go for the TRIO!! lol
Trio nah this is more of an septology headed towards an octology wow thought i had a pic in my phone of all of them, guess i need to go home and take a pic

Trio nah this is more of an septology headed towards an octology wow thought i had a pic in my phone of all of them, guess i need to go home and take a pic
lmao  @ "octology" ...u right Im just interested in the 3 colorways. Just got around to feeling the are 72's. I know I know...I slept on'em!!

yeah i might have to sit on these...eggplants were the only pair worth buying. i get compliments all the time when wearing. with huaraches, september blues, and flightposites dropping...these might have to wait.

I'm pretty sure this is the best deal I've ever gotten on brand new kicks. Shouldn't have sold 'em!! But I think I'll pass on the new releases and hunt for Area 72s.

Damn thats a steal. I still regret selling my pair for $200 :smh: . I need to find a lic like that

I complained a few times last year that they didn't release these in a white-based colourway, so I'm happy to finally see it.......didn't think it would take a year though!

I don't mind all the white......we've already had so many USA-themed kicks in red and blue...so why not white?? It's still one of the three official American colours!

These look ok, but something is missing. Too much white which makes the details hard to see.
huh?

Yea I had the black and purple ones... "Eggplants" but they were a bit too tight ending up selling local to a Shoe Palace manager :nerd:

I complained a few times last year that they didn't release these in a white-based colourway, so I'm happy to finally see it.......didn't think it would take a year though!

I don't mind all the white......we've already had so many USA-themed kicks in red and blue...so why not white?? It's still one of the three official American colours!
I still want a rockets cw either the blue white red or the red yellow

I havent been a fan of any of the Barkely Posites from last year, but this USA

:smokin :D

With that said ... i dont own any, these TTS for most?

Last edited:
These would be so dope with some denim jeans 235.00 plus tax is why im looking pass these if these make it to discount then im all in

Back
Top Bottom