NIKE Barkley Posite max

I havent been a fan of any of the Barkely Posites from last year, but this USA

:smokin :D

With that said ... i dont own any, these TTS for most?

They run big on me. I think lengthwise. Can't verify since I sold my one pair because they looked huge on me and I'm a size 8.5-9, can't imagine them on your size 11-11.5(if i remember correctly).

is this a nike.com release only?

No, FTL(HOH) and some stores(i.e Ruvilla) will have them too.

Last edited:
They run big on me. I think lengthwise. Can't verify since I sold my one pair because they looked huge on me and I'm a size 8.5-9, can't imagine them on your size 11-11.5(if i remember correctly).
Preciate it TPG ..

Yeah im an 11.5/12 I will give TTS a go, if they dont fit or are too bulky then theyll go back.

Depending on weather will decide how soon I rock them. Too many wildfires in the surrounding states blowing smoke my way to bust out some crispy white kicks. Who knows when the fires start here, usally have a good 5 or so here.

Preciate it TPG ..

Yeah im an 11.5/12 I will give TTS a go, if they dont fit or are too bulky then theyll go back.

Depending on weather will decide how soon I rock them. Too many wildfires in the surrounding states blowing smoke my way to bust out some crispy white kicks. Who knows when the fires start here, usally have a good 5 or so here.
well i do think the All-stars were made a lil bigger but not enough to make a real diff, i have an 11 in those with good room, and a 10.5 in the cloaks/eggplants which felt a lil snug but the other 4 76ers, suns, gammas, godzillas i have an 11 in and they fit in between the others like just right, i know it makes no sense

I got my usual size 12 in the Suns (only pair I have) and they feel a bit big on me. I'd definitely go down half if I picked up another colorway. Things are like wearing a couple of cinder blocks on your feet, but I do really like the look of them. 
laugh.gif

I cant get over the fact that one could wear 3 diff sizes in one particular model of shoe. Its so freakin crazy gotta be the worst production of a clothing item ever :smh: nike gotta do somethin diff.

These too damn expensive to go ordering 2 pairs to measure whats what. I have no store here that gets any of these.

So then its down to goin true or .5 down

Van Nostrand Van Nostrand i wear 11.5/12 too what other kicks can u compare to, looks like we got some of the same kicks

i'll wait for them to hit discount, these had so much potential after the area 72's dropped but nike went OD with the sub-par CW's.

Van Nostrand Van Nostrand i wear 11.5/12 too what other kicks can u compare to, looks like we got some of the same kicks

Honestly man I don't have much else in my collection like them. I don't have any Foams so can't compare to those.

I can do an 11 comfortably in a Jordan VII and an 11.5 in a Jordan V but pretty much everything else I have is a 12. The Barkleys just feel bulky, heavy and roomy. I've never tried them in a smaller size but I think they'd be better for me.

Honestly man I don't have much else in my collection like them. I don't have any Foams so can't compare to those.

I can do an 11 comfortably in a Jordan VII and an 11.5 in a Jordan V but pretty much everything else I have is a 12. The Barkleys just feel bulky, heavy and roomy. I've never tried them in a smaller size but I think they'd be better for me.

Alright preciate it. I dont own any foams either :lol:

Wonder what the odds of these selling out are gonna be. I'll go true and if that dont work and theyre still available i'll return for diff size

I with the new all white barkleys.. but can't fade the $225 price right now

Last edited by a moderator:

Preciate it TPG ..

im a 12 got a size 12 should of got the 11.5...run slightly big 

Doubt they will sell out fast. The Barkley posite train has left. Only the real lovers are around now.
So if I was to wait maybe two weeks do you think they would still have them at HoH?

Nothing's ever guaranteed but I'd say yes. These won't resell for much therefore pairs shouldn't be eaten up by resellers.
It's like how the NYC remix hyperposites didn't sell out for forever since the hyperposite hype was done when they dropped.

It also seemed like a decent amount of locations were getting these. Well at least around me.

Nike Barkley Posite Max "USA"

We just got these in, and honestly they are pretty nice. The White Foamposite upper works well on these. The added detailing of speckled Air Units and reflective laces add a nice touch as well.

We've all seen the Blog images of these by now, but here's a quick in box pic of them:

View media item 1106790
-ISS

Nike Barkley Posite Max "USA"

We just got these in, and honestly they are pretty nice. The White Foamposite upper works well on these. The added detailing of speckled Air Units and reflective laces add a nice touch as well.

We've all seen the Blog images of these by now, but here's a quick in box pic of them:

-ISS
so is the white posite pearl like or nah

Back
Top Bottom