NIKE Barkley Posite max

Straight crack right there! Color shift is crazy, you see the purple and teal at the same time. Passing on the white foams for these.

Why does everybody keep saying there 235 when Nike is clearly saying 200 lmao
Trust these will not be $200. Even regular foams went up $5 and i doubt they would short themselves unless they decided that price is twitter only. Ask some store in your area or call around

Not really. You will be getting 2 shoes that have or will have in the future parts of the shoes that will have yellowing. Plus he also wants $100. If you bought them for trade bait then get something better like bred xi's that hold better value, but if not keep em they're one of a kind. 3M, Foam, and GITD all in one plus a classic model shoe, they will be even more appreciated as time goes by.

I agree...I'm primarily a LeBron guy, with some old Jordan's in the closet but I couldn't pass these up. Concord's are kinda always around, at least I have no problem finding them if need be, and metallic 5's? Easy find as well. I had to sell the Chuckposites I copped on FTL for some financial reasons, but today I scooped up another pair to replace my original for just a few bucks over retail cuz I was MADDDD I got rid of them in the first place. I think Nike did a great job with this shoe and the Area 72 motif is just great...

Now all that being said, if Concords and Metallic 5's are needed for you, then just trade em. Just depends on what you like fam. I wouldn't make the trade, but I don't have your feet lol :tongue:
Good luck with whatever you choose

Pray for me gentleman.

I'm reaching out to a guy on craigslist lol.

I'm hoping he's interested in something I'm willing to part with... >.> 

I agree...I'm primarily a LeBron guy, with some old Jordan's in the closet but I couldn't pass these up. Concord's are kinda always around, at least I have no problem finding them if need be, and metallic 5's? Easy find as well. I had to sell the Chuckposites I copped on FTL for some financial reasons, but today I scooped up another pair to replace my original for just a few bucks over retail cuz I was MADDDD I got rid of them in the first place. I think Nike did a great job with this shoe and the Area 72 motif is just great...

Now all that being said, if Concords and Metallic 5's are needed for you, then just trade em. Just depends on what you like fam. I wouldn't make the trade, but I don't have your feet lol :tongue:
Good luck with whatever you choose
I agree, I had to pay $385 for mine, but I was going to just get the cloaks to make up for missing out on the ray guns but none of the two that we have seen so far have the same detail that the ray guns have. Plus I have both of the other shoes and lets just say that not only Jordan brand shoes are far less superior but the quality of these shoes are way more better. But to each his own.

Trust these will not be $200. Even regular foams went up $5 and i doubt they would short themselves unless they decided that price is twitter only. Ask some store in your area or call around

they better not be 235 lol, I'm saving up just enough money to buy them so I won't have 235.

nike's twitter has been wrong many, many times before related to pricing. the eggplants are 235 you can check the box.

The box can also be wrong (Corks, go into production with a price in mind, switch it when the labels have already been made). Also goes against Nike's model, the more limited CW's receive the higher price tag (Area 72's specifically said QS in big letters), GR's don't.

FTL can charge whatever they want.  They are cashing in on the hype and jacking their prices up to $235.  If Nike says they will be available on their site for $200, then it will be $200.  Simple as that.

anyone with europe nikestore release info on the eggplants?
Unfortunately Nikestoreeurope will not sell them online :-(

There is no information concerning an instore release also...I just don't understand what they are doing here.

Only Footlocker seems to release them, the 76ers are currently in stores in France as you all already know and the price is 250euros! (around $325)...amazing.

Hope that I could get the eggplant on eastbay or footlocker.com if they will sell it.

What store is this even from and why the hell is the price $235.33, nike doesn't price items out in cents like that. Tax is 14.12% but listed as being $14.12 (6%) when 14.12% should add $33.23. I am sure some shady mom & pop and Jimmy Jazz will charge $235 for these but this receipt is kinda fishy. 

Edit: I'm guessing the JJ is Jimmy Jazz, this price doesn't surprise me from them.

Last edited:
What store is this even from and why the hell is the price $235.33, nike doesn't price items out in cents like that. Tax is 14.12% but listed as being $14.12 (6%) when 14.12% should add $33.23. I am sure some shady mom & pop and Jimmy Jazz will charge $235 for these but this receipt is kinda fishy. 

Edit: I'm guessing the JJ is Jimmy Jazz, this price doesn't surprise me from them.
Well done Scully...I didn't notice that lol

Back
Top Bottom