NIKE Barkley Posite max

Looking at their twitter feed, nike has stated $200 multiple times. Also of note , the amount xi posts absolutely dwarfs the chucks. So hopefully these may be easier to pick up.

Looking at their twitter feed, nike has stated $200 multiple times. Also of note , the amount xi posts absolutely dwarfs the chucks. So hopefully these may be easier to pick up.

I know I'll have to wake up early for these (cloaks) but I hope I don't have to wait in some crazy line. I want them but not "go out my way" bad.

Since i passed on cloack.. i might copp these.... was debating on gti g the xiii but my cdp still fresh so.....

^^ Nike Feet is correct just added to Nike's product launch calender 

[h3]Barkley Posite Max[/h3]
Energy/Fire
Style# 555097-300

$200

This pic maybe the decision maker, these look good but I just copped cloaks so idk $ is tight
I passed on the cloaks and thought these were gonna be an option when they had that teal sockliner but now I'm just not feelin it for that price tag.

If I could go back I would cop cloaks and then cop the sixers. I got a feeling those sixers are gonna look great in person.

Yes they came from Jimmy Jazz, I noticed the mistakes on the receipt too. But uf you do the math 6% Maryland tax on 235 is 14.1 so the price came out right. I've been to all the stores in my area getting em & the sticker price is 235. That Jimmy Jazz has been open for less than a year, maybe hence the mistakes including the release date. Even the store phone # is wrong lol.

call that number it's fishy

but there is a jimmy jazz there in the mall...not selling them though

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a thought. Maybe nike changed the sock liner from teal to black because of the bleeding on people's socks from the area 72's

Just a thought. Maybe nike changed the sock liner from teal to black because of the bleeding on people's socks from the area 72's
that's possible, I looks good and i'm getting my pair, I finally broke down and got the area 72 shirt and hoody since they were put back up on eastbay, what I really wanted was the hat but like a ****** I slept and kept sitting on it

How limited are the eggplants going to be? same or more compared to the area 72's? I heard the area 72 totaled 20,000. These are kinda growing on me.

Last edited:
FTL can charge whatever they want.  They are cashing in on the hype and jacking their prices up to $235.  If Nike says they will be available on their site for $200, then it will be $200.  Simple as that.
not so simple, their Twitter has been wrong quite a few times. they had the High OG I's at $130.

that's just a couple examples.

smokin.gif
HA HA, nice, Barkley just plugged the shoes on inside the nba!
Yep, hello to price hikes lol

http://www.icysole.com/2013/03/charles-barkley-plugs-chuckposite-on-tnt.html

Good shots I havent been able to get any good ones. I noticed my eggplants glow just a bit more than my area 72s did.

Back
Top Bottom