NIKE Barkley Posite max

Checked the footlocker release map. These and the bred 11s are showing up in A LOT of local stores. Probably an easy cop.

Checked the footlocker release map. These and the bred 11s are showing up in A LOT of local stores. Probably an easy cop.

Although you said the eggplants are easy cop just in case I'm not able to get them how muh do you think resale prices will be?

Night and day difference to me. For $200, I was still considering it, but at 235? Nah. I'm good.

I'd pick up the OG concept ones for $250 though with no complaints. They look so much better! (Okay, maybe I'd still complain a little)

^definitely OG concept with teal liner and white dots are value of 235. But 235 for the new one? I have to think about it.

Night and day difference to me. For $200, I was still considering it, but at 235? Nah. I'm good.

I'd pick up the OG concept ones for $250 though with no complaints. They look so much better! (Okay, maybe I'd still complain a little)
That's $250 after tax....

Just went secured my pair for 254.98$ !!!!!! :smokin wont be able to picc up till saturday tho :rolleyes but they let me try on a 9 so i know I got the correct size. unlike ordering from NDC like I did on the rayguns...its crazy how I wear a 9.5 in other shoes but a 9 in these...

Just went secured my pair for 254.98$ !!!!!! :smokin wont be able to picc up till saturday tho :rolleyes but they let me try on a 9 so i know I got the correct size. unlike ordering from NDC like I did on the rayguns...its crazy how I wear a 9.5 in other shoes but a 9 in these...

Shoes run differently...

:lol:

Why do you think they will be over $300? How's much do you think they will be resale price?
It doesn't Matter what anybody thinks, we can't guess or control the prices anyways. Only time will tell.

Last edited:
It doesn't Matter what anybody thinks, we can't guess or control the prices anyways. Only time will tell.

Your right about that but can you give me like an estimate because I kinda want to get ready if I can't get it on release date

I don't see how they will be under $300.00.
With this many stores carrying them, craigslist will be full of people trying to resell them. You have to be sleeping pretty hard to miss out on these. But if you do, you shouldn't have to pay ridiculous resell prices. I personally think the hype on fighter jets was greater yet they sat on shelves weeks after launch. Just a couple weeks ago, Shoe Palace in Serramonte had FSR at retail.

So what make you think resell will be over $300 on these?

View media item 319545

I went a half size down these. They feel really good. Marc Dolce is a wizard.

The eggplants are gonna be everywhere. Even the small low volume FTL are getting these.

My boy works at a footlocker and he told me they only got 12 pairs

My cousin works at a HOH and they only recieved 24 pairs so far

Both may get more later this week

Just because they're not on there dosent mean they won't have them. Call around I'm stuck on an island also

I talked to the manager a few days ago... They ain't getting them... Just decided to check the site anyways in case he didn't know... I'm still going to keep calling though...

Back
Top Bottom