NIKE Barkley Posite max

Hope your bot is faster than mine . I can honestly says its already in the bag , oops I mean cart . I'm not worried 1 bit . It hasn't failed me once . Any one still using chrome scripts ??? Good luck to you cuz it ain't gonna happen for u.

You want your Internet props now ? **** with your bot talk

Last edited:
So does anyone know if nike Lenox (ATL) even did there RSVP yet? i dont there time line at all. New to RSVP since its Lenox 2nd week doing it.

Don't take this wrong but follow them on twitter @nikelenox that's how you find out about everything and that's how you RSVP.

Don't take this wrong but follow them on twitter @nikelenox that's how you find out about everything and that's how you RSVP.

U good son. Thanks for da help. I checked there time line a few min ago but a couple of pages back i heard talk of RSVP taking place else where. So i became nervous. Also all they keep posting about is the bred 11's

When sending the DM, do you include the last four digits of your license or your first and last name? I'm seeing different info online and this will be my first attempt since we just started last week in Atlanta.

When sending the DM, do you include the last four digits of your license or your first and last name? I'm seeing different info online and this will be my first attempt since we just started last week in Atlanta.
Lol! If you have to ask...

Absolutely not.

#uniquehashtag, FirstName LastName, Size

That is it. It's the same for all stores.

fotlocker here is releasing the eggplants saturday morning along with the jordan 88s...lol thank god its not the us over here...gonna walk in and cop easily...CMON EGGPLANTS!!!

in atl too but been doin it awhile cause my girl get lot of my shoes from nt toronto ...ii think itll be easy here to rsvp because alot of people dont know how :rofl: if u go on nike lenox right now u can see people just @ their names and sizes :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom