NIKE Barkley Posite max

in atl too but been doin it awhile cause my girl get lot of my shoes from nt toronto ...ii think itll be easy here to rsvp because alot of people dont know how :rofl: if u go on nike lenox right now u can see people just @ their names and sizes :rofl:

There twitter is in shambles right now been schoolin dudes with classic "thats not how it works" replies everytime i see this non-sense or when is the rsvp question. Son RANDOM TIME. Smh

What ever happened to 235 was too pricey?! Lol m kinda surprised these are that coveted..... coz at first no one seemed to like em.....
Now i have to enter raffles n ish to cop.... smh.....
I ll try my luco online and in store.... hope my friend cme thru with the phillies coz m nt trying to go through this bs againnxt month....
Good luck to yall....

Area 72 n Sixers >>>>>>>>>>>> Cloaks, wished they still had the Teal Sockliner though smh. I get two of these chuck Posites I'm good cant see myself copping more of the same kicks for 235-250 :smh:

wonder how much are these gonna retail in footlocker on saturday...my connect said 230 euros... :smh: :smh: :smh: my pocket is bleeding right now...

Saw the cloak/eggplants today at hoh. They look great, really happy to have a pair reserved.
As others have said it would've looked better with teal sockliner & silver mesh instead of black....also, these don't have quite as glossy of a finish as the penny cloaks, but the color shifting seemed pretty similar.
Good luck hope everyone who wants is able to secure a pair

NDC official images
nthat.gif
 Hope I get through on raffles. If not, NDC. Mom said she'd buy these for my birthday gift haha. 

I Think these are pretty sick, That price is heavy though. The prices on shoes have been out of control as of late. 
eyes.gif

will jimmy jazz have these? if they how do you search for them.

last last weekend i was trying to find the penny v but couldnt find them. Thankfully someone posted link up here.

If no one wants to post up info can someone PM me please. thanks

Last edited:
NDC official images
im glad da teal sockliner is gone.

i got a funny feeling these wont move as fast as ya think they will, they'll sell..but unless they limited they gonna move da way

dynamic blue zoom rookie pennys did. they'll sell out, but overtime..i dont think da general public has bought into these as

a "BUY RIGHT NOW" sneaker, especially at da 235 price PLUS tax which in NYC comes out to....255 dollars retail.

Last edited:

i got a funny feeling these wont move as fast as ya think they will, they'll sell..but unless they limited they gonna move da way

dynamic blue zoom rookie pennys did. they'll sell out, but overtime..i dont think da general public has bought into these as

a "BUY RIGHT NOW" sneaker, especially at da 235 price PLUS tax which in NYC comes out to....255 dollars retail.

in so cal they seem limited. however i think they will sell out quick cause people will already know if they win raffle for breds or not

Foot Locker employees can't get discount on these, but even some small volume stores got them and clearance stores.

Initially I thought these would go under the radar do to the expensive tag and the other things coming out. But after calling around yesterday...smh these will probably go just as fast. I've been wanting these for the longest so I hope I can grab a pair.

I agree with this

Initially I thought these would go under the radar do to the expensive tag and the other things coming out. But after calling around yesterday...smh these will probably go just as fast. I've been wanting these for the longest so I hope I can grab a pair.

from your ava seems like ur in cali,

anyone know why they are ******g us over in cali for these. none of the nike stores got them

from your ava seems like ur in cali,

anyone know why they are ******g us over in cali for these. none of the nike stores got them

Born and raised but stationed in Hawaii sorry I wish all my Cali people luck though. Are the house of hoops not getting them?

socal doesnt get ish..

all the big citys get these,

not all the HOH even got the penny V cloaks only certain ones.

i love this shoe but that price tag is ridiculous, i havent bought any shoes this year besides the blk/pnk revis air trainer 1's at the beginning of the year.

i have a feeling these will be hard to find after the RD.

i really dont see nike making a bunch of these.

i would get em if i could try them on, all the postite shoes seem to run a little tight and narrow.

Back
Top Bottom