NIKE Barkley Posite max

waiting on my shipment from nike.com & footlocker.com while i wait,

im just looking at my house of hoops pair. too sexy.

Miami Vice 9s have really been dropping in price. I have seen several DS pairs going for ~$350. I would make that deal if the other guy threw some cash in.
I just copped a ds pair of the miami vice/south beach off ebay for $450. If there a true ds pair, that's a fair straight up trade imo

I haven't seen much go for under $450, besides fakes and used. DS popular sizes are still $450-$550 if they come with receipt...
Then I must have some great negotiation skills lol. Copped a 9.5 DS with receipt for $355.

Couple of my buddies were able to get similar deals as well. Probably has to do with the area we are in.

/shrug

Also

I wonder if President's Day has anything to do with NDC being late with shipping

Last edited:
thanks for the response guys.. and yes i copped another one because i rather pay 250 and trade for shoes i missed , ebay prices are crazy on most of them..

Wow

NDC DM'd me saying they will be shipping out the Barkleys tomorrow or Wednesday

I certainly hope that isn't the case

Nike refunded me my $25 Next-Day shipping charge since they didn't ship my shoes Saturday and I didn't get them today.

They didn't tell me when they would ship though. Hoping they do tonight so I have them by tomorrow.

Just signed up for site some I'm a newbie but resources are plentiful. Found a few sites with sizes 12,13 still available for $385.

IYeah seems like houston had a bunch of pairs i was able to gt an 11.5 yesterday athoh northiine footaction had a sz 10.5
and dat was the bigger sz left...... only shoe i did t see were the force max.... the jordan 88 were still available in gs sz S of yesterday roind2pm....
Bunch of shoes reztocked bred 11 bred 13 black yellow 4... pink foams.....
And ebdy and their mama had the barkley on..... guess whoever is hosting asg nxt year will gt the sME treatment....
 We are getting the honor to host the 14' NBA Allstar game here in New Orleans "NOLA"

Last edited:
I'm waiting to see more pics of the 76ers, but I doubt if i get anymore of these Barkley Posites...The ASG's is enough for me!!!

:smh: @ Nike lagging hard with shipping these damn things out...

Saying they could ship either tomorrow or Wednesday, man I ordered Saturday morning at 8am...:x

Got my pair today and in person they look even better, if they were cheaper I'd double.

If other color ways can be found under retail ill definitely have a few more. I could use a "stealth" since I missed the foam ones

Man I'm waiting for pics of the silver/black Barkley posites to drop.

Wonder if an all black colorway is coming?

mean.gif
@ Nike lagging hard with shipping these damn things out...

Saying they could ship either tomorrow or Wednesday, man I ordered Saturday morning at 8am...
sick.gif
Yeah it's pretty stupid.

I like how they are saying Tuesday or Wednesday when that is when I should be receiving them with ****** 2 day air.

I was messaging a guy on ebay who's selling a few pairs and he was claiming that they are still available at stores for retail in Houston...

I find that kinda hard to believe. Can anyone confirm?

YES THEY ARE. TONS OF THESE SITTING AT THE LOCAL HOH. PROBABLY HAD THE MOST PAIRS PRODUCED OUT OF THE PACK. THE AIR FORCE MAX THO....GHOST ALMOST IMMEDIATELY.

Back
Top Bottom