NIKE Barkley Posite max

SIDE NOTE:

THERE ARE 16 EBAY PAGES DEDICATED TO THIS SHOE..ITS DISGUSTING ... DID ANYONE EVEN BUY THESE TO KEEP OTHER THAN NT? SHEESH
i think they bought them first (hype), then gave em a good look and said hell nah i aint rocking this **** (reality)

i bet these were very difficult to get. i tried eastbay/footlocker/footaction and nothing... 
ohwell.gif

i bet these were very difficult to get. i tried eastbay/footlocker/footaction and nothing... 
ohwell.gif
not trying to rub it in or anything, but i woke up at 9 on RD and copped off Eastbay, in say like 3 minutes? Maybe less, so i'm not so sure how you failed

READ THE COUPLE OF REPLIES THAT SAID TTS (THANKS) ...STILL WAITING FOR MORE REPLIES TO JUDGE... A GOOD WAY TO TELL IS BY KNOWING WHAT PPL WEAR IN LEBRONS BC THATS A TIGHT-ISH SHOE... I JUST WANT TO GET THE RIGHT SIZE. I REMEMBER COPPING THE HALF CENTS IN AN 11 THINKING THEY RAN LIKE FOAMS AND THOSE WERE TTS FOR SURE

Not sure if you caught my reply fam, but I HAVE to go up a .5 size in the LeBron's everytime. And these are TTS for me. I also tried on Fighter Jets the other day and I would size those the same as my LeBron's... .5 size up. Hope this helps. 8)

Can anyone confirm if the eggplants are dropping on the 9th or 23rd of March? I keep seeing conflicting dates. 

Not sure if you caught my reply fam, but I HAVE to go up a .5 size in the LeBron's everytime. And these are TTS for me. I also tried on Fighter Jets the other day and I would size those the same as my LeBron's... .5 size up. Hope this helps. 8)

YUUUP I DEFINITELY READ YOUR REPLY.. THANKS A LOT! JUST WAITING TO SEE WHO ELSE COULD GIVE INFO LIKE YOURS. I DDNT WANT TO MAKE A GENERALIZATION OFF OF JUST ONE POST :smokin

Wore them to go get my corks up north. It was funny cause my boy had UO 4's on, and people were breakin necks on these instead -____- 

Feel free to follow me on IG ill follow back: Yojetplane 

so late to this shoe... man slept on the asg chuckposites hard.  now i'm kinda wishin i hadn't haha.  but those eggplants are looking real nice.  i might not take the rest of the spring off n scoop those.  a lil afraid the purple will just look black most of the time tho, kinda wanna see 'em in person first

so late to this shoe... man slept on the asg chuckposites hard.  now i'm kinda wishin i hadn't haha.  but those eggplants are looking real nice.  i might not take the rest of the spring off n scoop those.  a lil afraid the purple will just look black most of the time tho, kinda wanna see 'em in person first
they hella fresh. trust!

Wore them to go get my corks up north. It was funny cause my boy had UO 4's on, and people were breakin necks on these instead -____- 

Feel free to follow me on IG ill follow back: Yojetplane 
Nice pic man.. mad I slept on these last weekend.

I so wish I was able to get my truth sz but I'm still on the hunt because these will be rocked in the summertime

I wish they woulda made a two shoe pack for the "Suns" release, like one as the foamposite one (penny played for suns) and the other a barkley posite (chuck obviously played with um too). Im tryin to pick up every barkley posite they make (please dont hurt me but... barkley posite > foamposite). I guess they could be doing a chronilogical thing with the barkleys since he played with the sixers first though...

My question, footlocker has Nike Barkley Posite Max "Metallic Silver/Metallic Silver" on their release calander, and I have to believe those are what we refer to as "eggplants" colorway. Could this be something else though since the other "eggplant" colorways are usually listed with different color schemes. Nike Air Foamposite One Black/Varsity Purple "eggplants" and Nike Air Penny V Black/Purple/Atomic Teal "invisibility cloak" Seems like both of these are suppose to be the color off the barkleys though. Is Nike pullin a quick one on us or is it colorway inconsistentcy? Thank you for reading my novel
nerd.gif

The purple CB logo on the back kinda wakes up the eggplant part.

Back
Top Bottom