NIKE Barkley Posite max

Im still lurking ebay to see if i can scoop up the Barkley 72s for around 350. All of the size 12s are starting to dry up and most of the prices are staying around 4bills. Hate having to dish out 4bills tho.

Same here. I want teal liner and white dots back!!!!
I would love to stumble onto a solid price for the area 72s but i have a feelin sleepin killed meh, guess i'll poke around.

I've noticed a lot of different opinions on size on these and I was wondering if someone might be able to clarify a bit.  

I'm a loose 12 in a Jordan IV and a snug in the toebox 13 in the Penny V.  Anybody with a few of those able to give some insight?  I think I have a narrow heal and wide in the forefoot/ball area so I can range pretty hard.  I'm assuming up a .5 but not sure if I'm looking at having to go the full size like I did in the pennys. :/

Sorry to be asking a question you've heard before just trying to get a lil more clarification before I consider paying anything on top of retail...

Last edited:
I took the L and paid 380 for mine -____-

I love the shoe and it was the cheapest I found it for

Black lining and black dots look way better. $200, cool. Does the carbon fiber plate dig into your arches if you have a semi-flat foot? This set up is not good for me, although i want this colorway. Or can you not feel it since the foam is rigid?

Def a cop for the eggplants, but what's the cheapest you can find the ray guns in a sz 12? I've been seeing 450 that's taxing :nerd:

i havent tried them on, i doubt i keep them, they will just be bait until some good foams come around

They killed the colorway (-_-)
Yep! The white specs and teal liner helped offset the really dark cw well. Now even with the price drop these just don't attract me the same. Wattashame!
mean.gif

Has anyone played ball in these? Just wondering how they go, Ive balled for a couple of weeks in mine and Im not sure I can take these seriously as a ballin shoe.

In terms of fit comfort and performance its no where near as sharp as the lebron X, kinda like a mallet Vs scalpel comparing the two. Its not even as secure as the hyperposite on foot - the look is dope tho but I think that's all it got going for them.

Taking a way the black and teal def killed the hype to a small degree, the shoe will still sell out, thats just the nature of the game, the shoe itself is new and different and thanks to are 72's hype people that missed out will try to cop other colors to off set the miss out

Back
Top Bottom