NIKE Barkley Posite max

looks like my tax money is a coming so i will be getting these, 76ers, Fila 96(ghII) and the whiteout(cocaine) foams

Corrected :rolleyes

there is no way i'm not getting these. this c/w is dope, imo. copped the ASGs and after these i'm guessing i'll be done with this shoe. 6ers are weak and def. not feeling those camos. these will be had tho, no questions even at $235.

Charm you already know the DMV are already on these joints :smokin

Last edited:
Here's Nike's pic they just tweeted out of the shoe
Ive seen pics of these for months and not one source has shown that stupid GITD sole. Since when did they glow?

Never intended on buying these anyway but this whole GITD crap needs to stop

I just secured my size 9 so I'm good! No waking up early standing in line, no battling "bots" on NDC to the checkout line or entertaing ridiculous reseller prices! 8)

Last edited:
These MIGHT be pretty limited.

My local FL that usually gets tons of size runs didn't even get a full size run in these.

I was the first person in line for the reserve tickets and I couldn't even get my size 12, had to settle for 11, they said that was the biggest they got and only 1 pair in each size. :smh:

Last edited:
I just secured my size 9 so I'm good! No waking up early standing in line, no battling "bots" on NDC to the checkout line or entertaing ridiculous reseller prices!
glasses.gif

Ive seen pics of these for months and not one source has shown that stupid GITD sole. Since when did they glow?

Never intended on buying these anyway but this whole GITD crap needs to stop

They have always been GITD...My eggplants seem to glow a tad bit more than my area 72s.

These MIGHT be pretty limited.

My local FL that usually gets tons of size runs didn't even get a full size run in these.

I was the first person in line for the reserve tickets and I couldn't even get my size 12, had to settle for 11, they said that was the biggest they got and only 1 pair in each size.
mean.gif
Yeah Nike Dallas is doing RSVP for these...Rayguns were FCFS.

how is the glow on em may i ask?

Haven't been able to get good pics of it but mine did not glow like the pics online & in the nike tweet. All I did to make em glow was run a flash light over each shoe for a few minutes tho. I've heard a similar set up to the indoor sea glow setup really makes em glow. I'm gonna try it myself one of these days. Hasn't been much sun around here lately.

Last edited:
Haven't been able to get good pics of it but mine did not glow like the pics online & in the nike tweet. All I did to make em glow was run a flash light over each shoe for a few minutes tho. I've heard a similar set up to the indoor sea glow setup really makes em glow. I'm gonna try it myself one of these days. Hasn't been much sun around here lately.

Is that were you put them under a light? Does it have to be some kind of special bulb like uv or does a regular bulb work for gitd soles?

Is that were you put them under a light? Does it have to be some kind of special bulb like uv or does a regular bulb work for gitd soles?
Best way to "trigger" GITD is under direct sunlight... Then bring it in a dark room if u really want to see

Onin is probly right about the sunlight, but to answer your question yes its under a light...I've heard the spiral replacement bulbs that last longer & use less energy are good. I haven't tried it tho.

You guys are right...from the looks of it these are gonna be in a lot of foot lockers. Just called around & at least 8 foot lockers are getting em even stores that don't get anything. So much for these being limited.

Onin is probly right about the sunlight, but to answer your question yes its under a light...I've heard the spiral replacement bulbs that last longer & use less energy are good. I haven't tried it tho.
blacklights light em up INSTANTLY.

You guys are right...from the looks of it these are gonna be in a lot of foot lockers. Just called around & at least 8 foot lockers are getting em even stores that don't get anything. So much for these being limited.
Only three spots out here in the Valley all doing raffles. More limited than you think.

Back
Top Bottom