NIKE Barkley Posite max

i missed the restock but im not mad. it took me about a month to sell my first pair and only made $121. now that the markets reflooded i predict a MAJOR price drop coming up. be lucky if you can make $50...

of course youre mad that u missed out on the restock.. it was a chance for a reseller like u to make some money or else you wouldnt have gone out of ur way to write something

Had 4 pairs of the ASG from the original drop, down to 2 now. Very dope shoe, a hard pair not to hoard.
That's why I slept in this morning.

I have mine sitting on ice since rd, glad ppl that wanted theirs got a chance to get a pair retail.
glasses.gif

I just copped the barkley 72s at chicago hoh

I can't believe they sat till 7pm
Are you talking about the one in the state st?

Do they have sz 9 and what time they close?

They never answer the phone. Lazy as fxxx

Are you talking about the one in the state st?

Do they have sz 9 and what time they close?

They never answer the phone. Lazy as fxxx

Idk man just copped my size and left

No lies hurry

Try calling they won't pick up cuz they don't want people rushing in

And yeah state street

Go asap and lmk if u cop

My boygot 1 2

U know damn well they won't let u buy 2 on release day

Look up store # if u want lol
you found that recipt on the floor. post some pics of the shoe. the only way ill believe you is if you let me match ur creditcard with the last four on that recipt.

They will let you buy 2 if its after waiting online, or he could have had someone grab a pair online with him too and paid together. Some footlockers have to ring them up separately, while others don't care

Last edited:
They will let you buy 2 if its after waiting online, or he could have had someone grab a pair online with him too and paid together. Some footlockers have to ring them up separately, while others don't care
Either way I hope everyone copped who wanted these..

duck tales are now putting salty kids to sleep

Only pair I care about is the suns colorway. Area72 only looks good with a black light. Cloaks aren't anything new to me even tho I agree they look good. That Godzilla design on the suns goes so hard.

$310 good price for the area 72's or should I just buy eggplants at retail? hmm

Last edited:
I would say cop both, something I've been doing lately to fund my Barkley's and Kobe's is selling some of my old Jordan retros. It's a cool thing about the sneaker game, especially if you've been collecting for a while.

either way you still stand on a FAILURE. If he sells every pair for only $100 over he still makes $400 in half a day tax free.....JS
but how long would it take him to sell 4 shoes for $100 retail? not a lot are willing to pay that much

Back
Top Bottom