NIKE Barkley Posite max

Damn u NIKE, missed out again!! I gotta figure out this twitter thing... Granted I already have a pair, but I need one more @retail.

I had to bust mine out yesterday for the first time since it was nice out. I Love the shoes even tho i had to bite the bullet to by it for resale price. Crazy how the 3m shine on my phone even tho i didn't use flash.

Last edited:
I had to bust mine out yesterday for the first time since it was nice out. I Love the shoes even tho i had to bite the bullet to by it for resale price. Crazy how the 3m shine on my phone even tho i didn't use flash.
God damn they look fresh as hell here!

I can tell you are no math wiz nor up to pace on these... 3 of them @ $100 profit per and the size 13 goes for $500-550... oh and not to mention I did a size swap also an 11 for that 9.5 AND $30... so beak down above mentioned and:

$300.00 profit on sizes 9.5, 10, &11

30.00  size swap

$150.00  profit on the low end for the 13

------------

$480.00 total profit

$480/12hrs = $40 per hour 
smokin.gif
I stayed at home and copped easily on NDC with free shipping and no tax.
pimp.gif

I'm stilling trying to figure out the reason & point of buying a bunch of the same shoe if your not a reseller? I mean seriously

I'm stilling trying to figure out the reason & point of buying a bunch of the same shoe if your not a reseller? I mean seriously

its to avoid having to pay aftermarket prices or to have trade bait later on down the road.

people that wear their shoes will beat 1 pair and have another on ice.

you have to think outside of the box man. people been doubling/tripling up for years. probably since day 1.

its to avoid having to pay aftermarket prices or to have trade bait later on down the road.

you have to think outside of the box man. people been doubling/tripling up for years. probably since day 1.

Well not trying to be extra but just like a ton of other people up here on NikeTalk my shoe collection is pretty massive, closets, rooms full, etc.. So there's no need for me to wear 1 a pair of shoes until they're "beat" because I never where the same pair of shoes back to back just like a lot of other people up here don't or to the point where there so messed up I can't wear them, I have way to many shoes for that the same as others do up here do also so I'm not saying I'm special. Or some shoes I just keep on ice and break out some random time, then clean them & throw them back on ice when I'm finished.

And if your able to buy a shoe when they first come out or to the point where your able to buy multiple pairs, why would you even be concerned about paying aftermarket prices, when you already have them for retail???

It's no need for me to think outside of any box because I'd say 98% of shoes I really want I get and if I don't I'm just on to the next pair. So it's no need for me to have trade bait never did, or resell shoes, I just don't have the time or patience for that, but no offense to the people that do either. To each is his own though.

Last edited:

Well not trying to be extra but just like a ton of other people up here on NikeTalk my shoe collection is pretty massive, closets, rooms full, etc.. So there's no need for me to wear 1 a pair of shoes until they're "beat" because I never where the same pair of shoes back to back just like a lot of other people up here don't or to the point where there so messed up I can't wear them, I have way to many shoes for that the same as others do up here do also so I'm not saying I'm special. Or some shoes I just keep on ice and break out some random time, then clean them & throw them back on ice when I'm finished.

And if your able to buy a shoe when they first come out or to the point where your able to buy multiple pairs, why would you even be concerned about paying aftermarket prices, when you already have them for retail???

It's no need for me to think outside of any box because I'd say 98% of shoes I really want I get and if I don't I'm just on to the next pair. So it's no need for me to have trade bait never did, or resell shoes, I just don't have the time or patience for that, but no offense to the people that do either. To each is his own though.

im just answering your question.
people have "grails" that they like to stack up on. they wear them regularly so yes, they do wear out. i've seen people stack up on shoes like freshwater griffeys or the og colored air max 1s. it doesnt have to be a hype shoe for people to load up on. i used to sit on 3 pairs of royal foams because foams were my beloved and id grab as many as i could if the price was right. these could have the same appeal to some.

this statement answered your 1st question. some buy so they dont have to be concerned about resell prices.

no one bats 1.000. we all miss out on shoes and some shoes are worth the hassle of trying to acquire even when its not for retail. sitting on trade assets ends up allowing a person to pay for inflation with inflation. its just the nature of the beast.

Last edited:
im just answering your question.
people have "grails" that they like to stack up on. they wear them regularly so yes, they do wear out. i've seen people stack up on shoes like freshwater griffeys or the og colored air max 1s. it doesnt have to be a hype shoe for people to load up on. i used to sit on 3 pairs of royal foams because foams were my beloved and id grab as many as i could if the price was right. these could have the same appeal to some.
this statement answered your 1st question. some buy so they dont have to be concerned about resell prices.
no one bats 1.000. we all miss out on shoes and some shoes are worth the hassle of trying to acquire even when its not for retail. sitting on trade assets ends up allowing a person to pay for inflation with inflation. its just the nature of the beast.

That's cool just not for me but I get you

i missed the restock but im not mad. it took me about a month to sell my first pair and only made $121. now that the markets reflooded i predict a MAJOR price drop coming up. be lucky if you can make $50...
Dang only $121 profit for a shoe, I feel so bad for you and your right making an easy $50 for doing nothing but selling a shoe is not worth it at all. 

Reasons like this is why the game is so messed up right now. Buy your shoes, wear your shoes, love your shoes or please just don't post in here.

Dang only $121 profit for a shoe, I feel so bad for you and your right making an easy $50 for doing nothing but selling a shoe is not worth it at all. 

Reasons like this is why the game is so messed up right now. Buy your shoes, wear your shoes, love your shoes or please just don't post in here.
Co-Sign!!! Resellers are sickening to the core..smh

Picked this up at footaction today...if for some odd reason i strike out on the kicks...I will be returning this
DeeBRK/IMAG1098.jpg[/IMG]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom