NIKE Barkley Posite max

Referencing the article that was posted a few pages back, there is still one colorway of the Barkley Posites that haven't been seen yet.

The Barkley Posite releases run through August based on the article. So we have the Suns in May and the Platinums and the green colorway in June or July.

Wonder what the final colorway will be? :nerd:

it says up to aug as in possible jul last month, cause they also said only 4 colors left and we seen all 4

it says up to aug as in possible jul last month, cause they also said only 4 colors left and we seen all 4

Maybe aug will have us see the houston color way we've been asking for lol, or the fake coppers/usa or any other that u can buy with no speckled bubble #ijs

Well the penny v's had 8cw, the zoom rookies had 8cw does anyone know how many og cw there were for the foam 1s and cb34s?

that green CW is fire! if only the retail on these wasnt ridiculous smh, but u could say that about almost every nike sneaker nowadays

If they are going to release a bunch of colors to these, they need to change up the color on the sole. That teal sole dont go with the green or copper (in my opinion). The green posite with the green glow sole from the max 72's would be spot on.

Lol, no hate, but I remember laying my clothes out like that in middle and high school. Awww memories

Yea haha I did feel like I was back in middle school again. Like the first day back after summer break, when your parents got u your new gear for the school year. Had to go hard on the first day of school.

hahahahaha i can relate bro! im 26 now. probably was doing that from 13 lol.

Last edited:
saw some 6ers at a local mom n pop chain, dunno what sizes but I def don't think these were hyped like the others.

Last edited:
My NFL draft gear yesterday!  I am loving the colors.  
mean.gif
 at Bills drafting EJ at 16.

Last i checked the chicago state street HOH still had the 76ers in stock in at least a 9.5 and 10.5

My kicks must be ******ed. I wear them, they get plenty of sun, buttoms still barely glow in dark.

when i first got my cloaks i just held them up to the light in my room for 1 minute and they lit up bright green. dies out quickly though..

Back
Top Bottom